luvtotha9sRosters and More

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Luvtotha9srosters

+39
MikeMick21
six4machine
Steel Pitt
Jaydub918
laxplayer
FuriousCalm
flip2448
Tha_BlacKnight
OSUBeaver11
JFormo
trailerpark007
frazier_fraz
etmccreary
MpGrand
REDLINE
jsam51
the_EDJ
dxhhhped
TMob384
GoDeep52
slick1ru2
axspecialk
flimbaugh
BCMike22
mwright889
misterebs
Haitiankid79
talon owl
BraxtonMiller4Heisman2013
GoAztecs
RowdyRaider50
jd@os
Whyyoumadtho?
Kansacity
volstopfan14
BucNutts
shakenbake
titangator
luvtotha9s
43 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Welcome to Luvtotha9srosters - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome to Luvtotha9srosters

Post by REDLINE Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:04 pm

Im now following these rosters. Seems that Buckeyes and Gators are pretty jacked. They should of spent more time on them instead of feeding everyone who pressured them

When might be the release date for these?

REDLINE
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by MpGrand Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:14 pm

no ETA yet

MpGrand
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:16 pm

No ETA yet...I'm not gonna set a mythical day, that I might not be able to reach just so the masses can be happy.....they are coming....but I won't rush...please be patient
luvtotha9s
luvtotha9s
Admin

https://luvtotha9srosters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by REDLINE Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:24 am

Luv-

I hear ya on that note. Id rather have FINISHED rosters. On a side note. Did you read this?

http://www.operationsports.com/news/496010/ncaa-football-12-roster-glitch-confirmed-patch-to-address-concerns/

REDLINE
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:24 am

Put me on record right now.....If I would have to start over again...that's it for me....I would quit on the spot....EA has turned into a pitiful mess....So what do I do in the meantime??? Keep working, knowing that all will be for naught...or quit and wait?? My official statement is...fuck this game and fuck EA sports...it's time to get somebody else to make this game...the current team, has made some strides but its like 3 steps forward and 8 steps back....No furthur words can convey how utterly disapointed I am
luvtotha9s
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by etmccreary Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:31 am

luvtotha9s wrote:Put me on record right now.....If I would have to start over again...that's it for me....I would quit on the spot....EA has turned into a pitiful mess....So what do I do in the meantime??? Keep working, knowing that all will be for naught...or quit and wait?? My official statement is...fuck this game and fuck EA sports...it's time to get somebody else to make this game...the current team, has made some strides but its like 3 steps forward and 8 steps back....No furthur words can convey how utterly disapointed I am

luv- As disappointed as you not putting out rosters this year would be, I wouldn't blame you one bit. I am also frustrated with EA's lack of [insert many things here] with their work on this game. I hope with the next, next-gen console another company will join in; because NOBODY would stick with EA and their crap.
etmccreary
etmccreary
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by frazier_fraz Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:51 am

etmccreary wrote:
luvtotha9s wrote:Put me on record right now.....If I would have to start over again...that's it for me....I would quit on the spot....EA has turned into a pitiful mess....So what do I do in the meantime??? Keep working, knowing that all will be for naught...or quit and wait?? My official statement is...fuck this game and fuck EA sports...it's time to get somebody else to make this game...the current team, has made some strides but its like 3 steps forward and 8 steps back....No furthur words can convey how utterly disapointed I am

luv- As disappointed as you not putting out rosters this year would be, I wouldn't blame you one bit. I am also frustrated with EA's lack of [insert many things here] with their work on this game. I hope with the next, next-gen console another company will join in; because NOBODY would stick with EA and their crap.
I really wish I could live without the latest college football video game. I would never buy this crap.

And 9s, I feel for ya man.

frazier_fraz
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by trailerpark007 Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:40 pm

Luv,

First off, I gotta say that I'm fairly new to your rosters. I downloaded the one for last year and it was by far the most accurate one I found. I honestly didn't find any discrepancies on any roster where as the others were found within the first five minutes of looking. I've been following your Twitter and this website to gauge when the new roster will be available. Don't get me wrong, I know how tedious this task is. I was doing it for only two teams the past few years and I couldn't even fathom how bad all 120 teams would suck! I will say that I'm just as excited for you to finish this roster as I was for the games release. I'm actually waiting for the roster before I actually start my dynasty. I'm guilty of doing the Road to Glory before starting a dynasty. Your rosters just add to the excitement of the game and it really goes well with Madden. I just wanna give you props for all of your hard work and determination and I hope that you do keep it up for the years to come. Hopefully EA won't keep making it as painful as it already is and come up with a standard way of doing this to make it as easy as possible for those of us that appreciate that level of play.
trailerpark007
trailerpark007
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Post by JFormo Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:38 pm

Luv.. Sorry about all that work. That completely blows.

Are you deleting your roster file or still putting it up or what?

Also I'm wondering if you could keep the forums up even after you stop doing the rosters? It is a great resource tool for those of us who are semi-motivated to name our own rosters.

JFormo
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:39 pm

I'll be around as long as the people out there want me to be around....I'm taking the weekend off...waiting to hear something
luvtotha9s
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBeaver11 Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:54 pm

Luv,

I've been using your rosters for the past couple years and they are by far the best rosters out there. I just found your site and wanted to thank you for all the hard work you put into it.
OSUBeaver11
OSUBeaver11
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Tha_BlacKnight Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:51 am

Hey everyone! I have been playing John Madden Football since 88 and Bill Walsh Football since 94. Yes I know, im old as dirt. I used to just put the names of the players on the team i was using in my dynasty. Did it till last season when I found out about 9s rosters on the OS site .

Keep up the good work bro. Im another satisfied fan.

Tha_BlacKnight
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by flip2448 Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:37 pm

Just wanted to say thanks to Luv and I am here to help in any way with Marshall University! Go HERD!!!

flip2448
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Post by FuriousCalm Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:37 pm

Hey I'm a new member and wanted to drop in and introduce myself.

I found out about Luv's rosters last year, and am looking forward to this year's version (not to mention waiting for EA to get their act together with a patch for the tendency bug/other issues).

Thanks for all the hard work, Luv... this college football fan appreciates it.

FuriousCalm
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by laxplayer Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:24 am

Hey man, just joined the site and am eagerly awaiting version 1. I tried to post a few corrections to the SD Aztecs board, but the board wouldn't let me post. Just keeps refreshing the reply screen when I hit the send button. What gives?

laxplayer
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:56 am

not sure....is anyone else having troubles posting??
luvtotha9s
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaydub918 Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:43 pm

laxplayer wrote:Hey man, just joined the site and am eagerly awaiting version 1. I tried to post a few corrections to the SD Aztecs board, but the board wouldn't let me post. Just keeps refreshing the reply screen when I hit the send button. What gives?
I had the same problem when I first joined. It won't let you post hyperlinks, so you either need to delete the links or make it w w w. spaced out to trick the board, and whoever will cut and paste and delete the spaces. I don't know if it's a post count issue or recently registered or operating system or what though.

Jaydub918
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Post by laxplayer Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:10 pm

Thanks Jaydub. That worked for me.

laxplayer
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Pitt Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:59 pm

Wassup fellas. Luv, just wanted to say that you do a great job on the rosters. I used them in our Dynasty last year and plan on doing the same this (in fact we waited for your rosters to start our Dynasty).

As for favorite teams, I'm more of an NFL fan-atic (big time Steelers fan) but I do enjoy watching the college game. If I had to, I would say I follow the Syracuse Orange, although that's because I'm big fan of their basketball program.

Steel Pitt
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:32 pm

Welcome...glad to have you here
luvtotha9s
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by six4machine Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:16 pm

I'm a few minutes new to this board and like a bunch of other shave been playing since Bill Walsh's college football. I had been getting rosters from a guy on eBay that had been doing it for a while. This year he royally jacked up a lot of the rosters and was naming full backs that were suppose to be DE's and what not. Anyways, I got pointed to luvtotha9s rosters and am eagerly awaiting checking them out. From what I've seen so far everyone seems more than happy with the rosters.

I'm also just started following you on Twitter not so long ago. Are the rosters strictly downloaded from a pc and trasnferred to your PS3? Or do you also have an EA locker?

Are there quite a few different versions of the rosters? I noticed on Twitter you were updating some teams quite frequently, wasn't sure if that was all for one version of the rosters or not.

And lastly where can I go to get the rosters and are there easy directions for someone who's technologically challenged lol

I'm donating to the cause right now, haven't seen anything negative that says I shouldn't. cheers

six4machine
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by jd@os Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:49 am

Happy Birthday old man!
jd@os
jd@os
Roster Lover
Roster Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:10 am

Thanks JD
luvtotha9s
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMick21 Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:37 pm

Hey luvtoha9s how much do have to donate to get the rosters...? and how does the whole process work? thanks lol

MikeMick21
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:23 pm

If you donate a minimum of $20, you become an Inner Circle Member and are entitled to every update I make until my last update of the year, after the April NFL Draft.
luvtotha9s
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum