luvtotha9sRosters and More

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roster Progress

+116
dirk.habets
MichiganMan_24
ozzie2428
dartmouth6
BigPlay8485
cmswope85
Plasticman43123
hangtime3000
juny7997
Snickelfritter
dhose94
PipelineU
JRossD
kf15
SilentEnforcer4
WolvraiderX
okcyankee
str8upg93
gza21
Schoene503
Hawkshadow327
CarolinaCJAM
clcobb1725
Kiwaun20
the_EDJ
MillerTime89
flip2448
LWilkins
Kniwz_Br5
bradbanks7
barrons01
Steel Pitt
dperry3
Bkru23
orangecyanide
orangetiktac
Clarkw267
jsam51
vatechhokie
kidchocolate
zoon
NE77
nickjamesm7
Hornedog20
kj121
kasper2929
MayhemNJ
McNutterButter
mookierynne
lilcoo3
Majtee0
LSUkino
Chaput10
Haitiankid79
XX_Bossi_XX
vernroberts65
Confubitated
gcnyc25
PDDollars
FSUknowit
SweetH2oFball
rl10529
antafustic/seandiggy
619eer
axspecialk
Coach Gruden
rolltide4ever
mjarz02
GatorMuschomp
Jaydub918
Noles_IbleedG&G
OSUBeaver11
theflyingalamo
heck021
YFS
lilvilly75
SteboSSK
Category5Cane
Mr_SnackCakes_
MaizeNBlue
C2F
bdrhino
TMob384
jd@os
GatorBait2006NC
ptown8091
jwallace0317
gostate24
tony9235
1st&goal
MpGrand
clevenger77
Marv_Levy
krayt
Daz-D-RoB55
GoDeep52
trailerpark007
JFormo
Eugene3755
forty six & 2
jayice
wareagle
Palo20
DrK84
ecumike
BCMike22
BucNutts
Kansacity
giantsfan8293
RowdyRaider50
shakenbake
GoAztecs
gator3guy
volstopfan14
mwright889
luvtotha9s
120 posters

Page 15 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next

Go down

Roster Progress - Page 15 Empty Re: Roster Progress

Post by 1st&goal Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:26 pm

luv,

Amazing job on the rosters. Once again you have done a great job. Can't thank you enough, now I can start my dynasty.

BTW, has anyone figured out if the supposed update will mess with the rosters? I have heard two different things.

1st&goal
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Post by jd@os Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:34 pm

zoon wrote:
luvtotha9s wrote:dont bother responding to that asshole on OS......hes a douche obviously....it's fine he just made it quite clear for me....I will not upload to the EA Locker after I Finalize version 1....he ruined it for everyone
Does anyone have a link to exactly what this guy did/said that violated luv's terms? I'm a little lost. Is it even anything to get incensed or concerned about?

I would say it is something to get incensed about. Luv, I wish that he hadn't "messed it up for everybody" as you stated but as much as I hate that I see where you're coming from. As a teacher, sometimes the entire class has a fun activity taken away when one guy decides to be a jerk. Fair? No. But that's what you gotta do sometimes so I feel you bro.

If I go to a restaurant and don't like the food, I don't go to the person who cooked it; if you don't like Luv's work or if it doesn't fit your high standards, why waste your time and post in his thread when your sorry butt needs to use that time to look for better rosters. This world is full of butt clowns who have their hands out saying, "Gimmie gimmie gimmie." One time a friend of mine went to a barber who jacked his hair up, so my friend learned to cut his own hair; I suggest his rooty-poo candy butt learn to do his own rosters and quit messing it up for everyone else. Getting my darn sugar up messing with these ungrateful jerks.
jd@os
jd@os
Roster Lover
Roster Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:40 pm

jd@os wrote:
zoon wrote:
luvtotha9s wrote:dont bother responding to that asshole on OS......hes a douche obviously....it's fine he just made it quite clear for me....I will not upload to the EA Locker after I Finalize version 1....he ruined it for everyone
Does anyone have a link to exactly what this guy did/said that violated luv's terms? I'm a little lost. Is it even anything to get incensed or concerned about?

I would say it is something to get incensed about. Luv, I wish that he hadn't "messed it up for everybody" as you stated but as much as I hate that I see where you're coming from. As a teacher, sometimes the entire class has a fun activity taken away when one guy decides to be a jerk. Fair? No. But that's what you gotta do sometimes so I feel you bro.

If I go to a restaurant and don't like the food, I don't go to the person who cooked it; if you don't like Luv's work or if it doesn't fit your high standards, why waste your time and post in his thread when your sorry butt needs to use that time to look for better rosters. This world is full of butt clowns who have their hands out saying, "Gimmie gimmie gimmie." One time a friend of mine went to a barber who jacked his hair up, so my friend learned to cut his own hair; I suggest his rooty-poo candy butt learn to do his own rosters and quit messing it up for everyone else. Getting my darn sugar up messing with these ungrateful jerks.
I don't know the story. Fill me in please. If you say it's serious, I want to be informed. Thanks.
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:01 pm

it was just some guy on OS....offering up his nice Georgia edits for the community...but his roster was based on my roster...so basically all he did was change around Georgia a little and then he started a thread ...I politely asked him to stop...and he kind of turned into a douche.....then I was accused of whining....it was less than 24 hours after I released my version 1 to the public...and I already had someone using my rosters for a base.....I update throughout the year...so there is no reason to use my roster as a base...and if you want to use my rosters as a base...go for it....just don't offer it up to the community even if you gave me credit...It's just something I don't like...I work too long and hard on these things,to have someone using them as a base and then offering them up like they are a savior or something.....stealing is stealing
luvtotha9s
luvtotha9s
Admin

https://luvtotha9srosters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jd@os Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:11 pm

luvtotha9s wrote:it was just some guy on OS....offering up his nice Georgia edits for the community...but his roster was based on my roster...so basically all he did was change around Georgia a little and then he started a thread ...I politely asked him to stop...and he kind of turned into a douche.....then I was accused of whining....it was less than 24 hours after I released my version 1 to the public...and I already had someone using my rosters for a base.....I update throughout the year...so there is no reason to use my roster as a base...and if you want to use my rosters as a base...go for it....just don't offer it up to the community even if you gave me credit...It's just something I don't like...I work too long and hard on these things,to have someone using them as a base and then offering them up like they are a savior or something.....stealing is stealing

Even though you knew it was going to happen, it's still different when it happens (someone passing your roster off as theirs I mean). You put easter eggs in your roster don't you? If you do, whoever tries to pass of your roster as his own would look mighty stupid.

Let 'em hate man. You just do you.
jd@os
jd@os
Roster Lover
Roster Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:14 pm

I wasn't that pissed....just dissapointed...yeah I can't let the assholes of the world get me off my vison...and I do put easter eggs in...he was at least an honest stealer
luvtotha9s
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daz-D-RoB55 Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:46 pm

Yeah the dude on OS completely didnt make any sense

I told him that he shouldnt go out editing people rosters that they work hard on . He was upset that a mediocre georgia team wasnt 99% correct . So he decided to edit them and post on OS and let everyone see his work .

Daz-D-RoB55
Daz-D-RoB55
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:06 pm

Sweet Texas Upload
luvtotha9s
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaput10 Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:41 pm

Here's an idea, how about if he doesn't like the Georgia roster he can offer his suggestions to Luv to make the corrections. If he doesn't like that he can make his own changes to use on his system. No one cares about what this guy thinks of Georgia's roster, and we don't wan't to download his version using Luv's as a base. What a loser!

Chaput10
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:41 pm

luvtotha9s wrote:it was just some guy on OS....offering up his nice Georgia edits for the community...but his roster was based on my roster...so basically all he did was change around Georgia a little and then he started a thread ...I politely asked him to stop...and he kind of turned into a douche.....then I was accused of whining....it was less than 24 hours after I released my version 1 to the public...and I already had someone using my rosters for a base.....I update throughout the year...so there is no reason to use my roster as a base...and if you want to use my rosters as a base...go for it....just don't offer it up to the community even if you gave me credit...It's just something I don't like...I work too long and hard on these things,to have someone using them as a base and then offering them up like they are a savior or something.....stealing is stealing
Ok. I understand now. Thank you for taking the time to explain it too me. I can understand your frustration and indignation towards a person trying to pass off your work as his own. All that you want is some recognition for the work that you produce. You are like a college Professor in many ways. They do not do their research for monetary reasons, and they do not mind that others use their work in their research. They get their satisfaction from being sourced and cited in other peoples research. When I run my dynasties, I make sure to mention that the rosters being used are luvtotha9's for two reasons. First, they will know that the rosters used are legit when luv's rosters are mentioned. Second and most importantly , it is to give you (luvtotha9s) credit for the work that you put in.
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by gator3guy Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:57 pm

Luv finally got on here to say thanks for the rosters and listening to the community's input. Thanks again for making the game that much better for us. Look forward to your work during the season. Here's to a great college football season.

P.S. I Luv You Smile

gator3guy
Roster Lover
Roster Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:59 pm

here here...Thanks and goodnight...shutting down the Roster Room for the night...Got alot done today, but then Tomorrow is a new day....see ya in the AM
luvtotha9s
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kidchocolate Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:11 am

Thanks luv, you do great work.

Don't let the a-holes get to you, your rosters are without a doubt the best, and it's a shame some can't appreciate what you do and want to capitalize on it.

kidchocolate
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by 1st&goal Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:38 am

Looked at it again at 2 am (couldn't sleep) and I am still amazed at the time and detail. Everyone looks as close to what they should, stats look great and every player is in the propers spot.

I honestly can't see any mistakes, I thought I would find maybe one because I know that even perfectionist make mistakes and (at least the dozen or so I looked at) I couldn't find a one.

Simply amazing!!!! Now if we could just get that darn patch thing, we would be in perfect shape!

1st&goal
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:07 am

Virginia Tech Update and Upload
luvtotha9s
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Confubitated Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:09 am

Daz-D-RoB55 wrote:He was upset that a mediocre georgia team wasnt 99% correct .

Hey man...no need for that. Just wait until Saturday night.

Confubitated
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Post by jd@os Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:23 am

luvtotha9s wrote:....I will not upload to the EA Locker after I Finalize version 1....he ruined it for everyone

I'm sorry for asking but can you clarify this statement? Some of us are thinking that only Inner Circle members will get the future Versions (2, 3, 4, etc., not the small updates) from now on which is fine but I just wanted to know for sure. I support whatever you do 100%.
jd@os
jd@os
Roster Lover
Roster Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:31 am

Could go either way....having control of the download is something I kinda like..and the thought appeals to me to never upload again...but I'd hate to punish thousands for a couple knuckleheads....we'll see....I hope that is a good enough answer for now
luvtotha9s
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lilvilly75 Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:59 am

Hey Luv,
Just curious, but I remember last year you also posted the rosted for xbox360 under "rynoaid". Any chance this will be getting done this year also? If not, no worries, ps3 is better anyway! haha thanks
Lil V

lilvilly75
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:16 am

There was some talk of having my rosters transcribed to XBOX...but at the moment, I don't see it happening....by the way..last year they never came through with the XBOX rosters under rynoaid....if someone volunteers I would be all for it
luvtotha9s
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:23 am

Temple and Louisville Update and Upload
luvtotha9s
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Roster Progress - Page 15 Empty update

Post by kasper2929 Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:28 am

to all that dosnt know i called sony and the update wont be out till tues 6th since they didnt get it in time to send out yesterday.

kasper2929
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by vatechhokie Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:04 pm

luv... you are unreal. thank you.

vatechhokie
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by MpGrand Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:13 pm

vatechhokie wrote:luv... you are unreal. thank you.

did he update logan?

MpGrand
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:34 pm

ok....been without power for a couple hours....I'm back...but All the work I put into Auburn....will have to be redone....oh well
luvtotha9s
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next