luvtotha9sRosters and More

Photos of every single Michigan player who has ever played in a game can be found at this website to help with equipment edits

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Photos of every single Michigan player who has ever played in a game can be found at this website to help with equipment edits

Post by GoBlue on Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:44 am

The username and password are always pre-typed, so all you have to do is click on submit and than connect to "MichiganFootball." Then you can click the search box and type in any player who has ever played in a game for Michigan (and even some who haven't, like standing on the sideline, etc.) and you'll be able to see the pictures and edit their equipment accordingly. This only works on Internet Explorer, not a web browser like Mozilla Firefox. I hope this helps. Very Happy

GoBlue

Back to top Go down

URL

Post by GoBlue on Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:46 am

GoBlue

Back to top Go down

Why won't it let me post the URL?

Post by GoBlue on Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:47 am

Google 'Mike DeSimone" and then when at the home page click on "My Michigan Pix Database" in the top left corner.

GoBlue

Back to top Go down

Link

Post by Eugene3755 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:58 pm

Great find. I had used this site before, but somehow forgot all about it. Here is a link. By the way, you have to register and then log in to post links correctly. Typing in the username above a post/reply doesn't do it.

Link

FYI, the database doesn't seem to work with Chrome, but it works fine in Firefox.

Eugene3755
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Re: Photos of every single Michigan player who has ever played in a game can be found at this website to help with equipment edits

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top