luvtotha9sRosters and More

Roster Glitch Limbo

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Roster Glitch Limbo

Post by luvtotha9s on Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:58 pm

I'm taking a wait and see approach.....I'm shutting down the roster Room until I know more about this new patch....as soon as anyone finds anything out, please contact me.
luvtotha9s
Admin

http://luvtotha9srosters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Roster Glitch Limbo

Post by TMob384 on Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:23 pm

say this d. robinson from michigan start off with no name and he is a scrambling qb, when i download ur roster he becomes a balance qb. that what im reading from thread

TMob384
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s on Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:36 pm

well you didn't download my roster, but yes...that is the problem
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs on Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:18 am

luvtotha9s wrote:I'm taking a wait and see approach.....I'm shutting down the roster Room until I know more about this new patch....as soon as anyone finds anything out, please contact me.

smart move, sorry to hear that you had to go through this again
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by gator3guy on Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:45 am

I was playing online today with names, and the players had their right tendency, but of course it doesn't make a huge difference online. Funny thing is EA automatically loads your roster after you exit the online game. In years prior they did not do this. Just thought it was interesting. Looks like there's no work around.

gator3guy
Roster Lover
Roster Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s on Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:25 am

still no more news....should I continue on? Should I just continue to wait and see? The not knowing is killing me....EA needs to communicate with their fanbase better
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1st&goal on Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:46 am

luvtotha9s wrote:still no more news....should I continue on? Should I just continue to wait and see? The not knowing is killing me....EA needs to communicate with their fanbase better

Hey luv,

I would go on and keep going and then when you are finished check and see if an update was released. If not then put it online for everyone. A bunch of guys over at OS are going back through one roster that was posted and making it even more accurate and changing some of the obvious mistake and then re-loading it and passing it around to be finished before the update. (It was even kind of mentioned that once finished no one was going to play online until these issues were resolved).

Like I said, I would keep going and save often so you wouldn't have to start all over and then once the update goes through see if anyone in fact did loose their roster and then go from there.

1st&goal
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Post by volstopfan14 on Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:42 pm

This is a post I found on the operation sports forums. It seems as if luv will not lose his work.

"I shot Dobzimus Prime (an EA software engineer that is working on the game) off a PM and he promptly responded to my question about a patch affecting current named rosters:

"The tendencies flipping bug is a separate bug that someone else here is fixing. I don't have all the details on that fix, but I doubt it will wipe existing rosters. Sorry I don't have more info on that for you."

So while it isn't necessarily his bug to fix, his optimism makes me more confident about the game, the patch, and that the OS Community rosters can keep on keeping on just fine. Again, these are only his words but, as he is an insider, I'll take that for what its worth and be happy about it! "

volstopfan14
Roster Expert
Roster Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s on Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:10 pm

Come Monday....I'm going to keep rocking!!!!
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jd@os on Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:19 pm

luvtotha9s wrote:Come Monday....I'm going to keep rocking!!!!

I'm in no rush brother. As long as these rosters are in your hands, I'm in no rush.

By the way...I didn't know if it would help or not but I made a South Carolina Dread Thread in the South Carolina section. Players were listed from photos, not me guessing.
jd@os
Roster Lover
Roster Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs on Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:24 pm

luvtotha9s wrote:Come Monday....I'm going to keep rocking!!!!

very cool, and glad to hear
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s on Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:24 pm

cool sounds good bro...My goal is to have contact with at least one player from each team, or at least one expert rep from each team...so I can get the best inside info...if any of you guys can help in any way, please do
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Michigan on Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:05 pm

Luv...1st off just want to say thanks for the hard work..i have done full roster sets in years past and know what its like to have a perfectionist persoanlity and have the unfortunate love for NCAA video games ...the mix of the 2 leads to alot of hard work ...if you have any questions or needs for Michigan info il help

Michigan

Back to top Go down

Post by BCMike22 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:07 am

Hey L29's--

BC decided to make your job a little harder. Handful of kids just changed jersey numbers...posted it on the school forum.

BCMike22
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

http://www.BCDraft.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top