Post by luvtotha9s on Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:07 pm

Welcome to the party man
luvtotha9s
Admin

http://luvtotha9srosters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Roster Question

Post by slick1ru2 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:38 am

I buy NCAA because I am a die hard USF fan/alumni. Only Luv's rosters are complete for the team. So if the other roster makers screw up the team I love, that means that other teams are screwed. I know that this year, there will be no export to Madden, at this point. The head of Madden's design team says if they can make it so it works correctly, it will be in the future though. If they lose enough sales, it may be a huge patch like for the Strategy Pad in Madden 11. So I am hoping you are doing it this year. The demo is out on XBox and will be on the PS3 any time and although it doesn't have the Infinity Engine (next year), it does have some more realistic game play, looks better and sounds better. Also will include Heisman winners from the past. So I am looking forward to it and hopefully Luv's rosters because they are PRICELESS. Thanks!
slick1ru2
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s on Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:04 pm

Thank you Slickster
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazinkster on Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:23 am

I'm with the majority of people on this forum. These rosters are the best...and only rosters I've found that actually have realistic ratings.

Having seen the initial overall team ratings from EA (Texas 99 ovr anyone?) I perceive its more important than ever that you at least do an initial batch adjusting the ratings accordingly to add realism.

Dazinkster
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s on Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:28 am

Thank you for the Feedback Dazinkster....I'll see what I can do....announcement coming in the next 2-3 weeks
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs on Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:29 pm

agree with Slick, Luv is the only person to get my Aztecs correct...hate looking at rosters and seeing them put in fake names. I used to enter the names in the old PS2 version so I respect all the work Luv does
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by slick1ru2 on Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:41 pm

GoAztecs wrote:agree with Slick, Luv is the only person to get my Aztecs correct...hate looking at rosters and seeing them put in fake names. I used to enter the names in the old PS2 version so I respect all the work Luv does

We should play a game in NCAA 14 when the Aztecs join the Big East.
slick1ru2
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs on Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:56 am

slick1ru2 wrote:
GoAztecs wrote:agree with Slick, Luv is the only person to get my Aztecs correct...hate looking at rosters and seeing them put in fake names. I used to enter the names in the old PS2 version so I respect all the work Luv does

We should play a game in NCAA 14 when the Aztecs join the Big East.

why wait? Smile
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by blackhawk68 on Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:51 pm

my vote here to,im new here but i have been dying to cast my vote and show appreciation for his hard work,hope you do them.

blackhawk68
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Post by jthomp27 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:25 pm

Please!

jthomp27
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Orangeandblueblood on Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:12 pm

Hey luv, been a fan since NCAA 11. Unwittingly downloaded your rosters as I stumbled upon them at OS - I say unwittingly because I was wholly unaware at the time that they were the best anyone/the web had to offer; I don't think anyone, especially here, would say that's at all far-fetched a statement.

Piggy backing off what Zoon had to say on the first page, I whole-heartedly agree that many a fan were turned off and turned away by NCAA 12 [as I was one of them and decided not to pick it up after its bad press/word-of-mouth and the news of severe bugs and such].

I was buzzing with excitement and licking my chops at returning to the Franchise with NCAA 13 when I heard the "devastating" news: luv might be retiring early from the game. I seriously considered doing the same and not picking up the game, as I couldn't fathom playing the game without your consistently top-notch rosters...but I've been away from the game too long and have too much luv (haha) for the game to step away - here's to hoping you have a similar outlook.

The day you release any version of rosters for NCAA 13 (ps3) is the day I'll happily pony up the dough and enter the inner circle and relish the rosters as will these other loyal luv supporters/fans.

(regardless, thanks for the rosters you made years ago for NCAA 11; I still use them to this day and they revolutionized the game for this fan)

Orangeandblueblood
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s on Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:17 pm

wow...Nice 1st post...Thank you kind sir and welcome to the Dance!
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Valen_05 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:05 am

Luv, I am going to have to change my mind. The more I read about how the Miami Hurricanes are recruiting great and heading in the right direction under Al Golden the more I want to buy NCAA 13' and make them the old superpower that they used to be, regardless of if I can translate that into Madden. I will probably buy NCAA 13' once it comes out but if you are making the rosters again I will definitely buy it and your rosters.

Valen_05
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s on Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:13 am

I feel the same way Valen....sucks we can't import into Madden, but we can't let that put a damper on our love for NCAA Football.
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TMob384 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:49 am

just finish florida state roster

TMob384
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Post by LWilkins on Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:57 pm

Mr. Luvtotha9s, your work is the best I've seen. If there something I can do to help, please let me know

LWilkins
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by kus84 on Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:16 am

Luv,

Long time lurker but after hearing about you being on the fence i feel i should input your roster importance. I was told about your rosters on OS for NCAA11 after the season was over and decided to check them out. I was amazed on the detail on the player models and equipment. Named rosters are not enough to satisfy me. I'm huge on detail and your rosters resolve all those issues with the horrendous default rosters.

I probably don't understand the time, effort and sacrifice you put into these rosters but reading all these post your fan base respects the product you put out the past few years. Although EA has dropped the ball on some aspects of the game your rosters go a long way to improve the overall quality of the game.

I'm looking forward to joining the inner circle for '13 rosters. Have a great summer!
BTW Congrats on the new Job!

kus84
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlesWilson on Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:13 pm

Luv I have been a fan of yours for some years now. I really appreciate all the hard work you put in to satisfy the fans. I have been playing the early access, and I have been been playing with my beloved Canes and it just doesn't feel the same without those names on there. I don't start my dynasty without your rosters. That being said I really hope you decide to do yo thing this year! I am ready to cough up the green for your work.

CharlesWilson
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by MEL12170 on Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:54 pm

Man u got to do them. Thanks for all the time u put in them.

MEL12170
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon on Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:32 am

MEL12170 wrote:Man u got to do them. Thanks for all the time u put in them.

Damn Luv, the roster-heads are starting to come out of their caves, and are hungry for some NCAA 13 topped with some Luvtotha9's roster magic!
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs on Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:42 am

zoon wrote:

Damn Luv, the roster-heads are starting to come out of their caves, and are hungry for some NCAA 13 topped with some Luvtotha9's roster magic!

They must have seen the pathetic pre-effort on OS with team rosters, so many errors that it almost becomes laughable. Thank goodness for Luv and the amount of detail he puts in his rosters, rather than trying to name them in 1 day
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon on Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:06 am

GoAztecs wrote:
zoon wrote:

They must have seen the pathetic pre-effort on OS with team rosters, so many errors that it almost becomes laughable. Thank goodness for Luv and the amount of detail he puts in his rosters, rather than trying to name them in 1 day
haha! Was that you that gave Luv some love (wtf?) on the OS forum? There is this one guy that has been pm'ing me for the past three days trying to argue that Luv's rosters are not worth the money. I just posted another message, but I'm going to stop though. I'm starting to sound like Luv's agent, or something.
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon on Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:36 am

Speaking of which...

Operation Sports Community Rosters took a swipe at Luv on their thread

How much do these rosters cost?
They are absolutely free. We would NEVER charge for rosters like certain people at other websites who shall remain namesless... not to mention these rosters will be much more in depth and higher quality. However, if you would like to show your appreciation for our insane amount for work, you can make donations through the following PayPal account. Even a little bit helps. We gotta pay for the energy drinks and fast food somehow.

Much more in depth and accurate? We shall see.

zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs on Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:45 pm

Yeah, I spoke up because I was getting tired of all the shots these OS people were giving Luv. I used to enjoy OS but it seems lately that if you can insult someone, then it is fun on that website which is uncalled for.
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon on Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:28 am

GoAztecs wrote:Yeah, I spoke up because I was getting tired of all the shots these OS people were giving Luv. I used to enjoy OS but it seems lately that if you can insult someone, then it is fun on that website which is uncalled for.

Check out the thread now. They are totally trying to disassociate themselves form Luv COMPLETELY. One of the moderators posted a "friendly reminder."

In bold letters the post reads,

"DO NOT DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE ACQUIRE A NAMED ROSTER FILE FOR ANY EA SPORTS NCAA FOOTBALL VIDEO GAME FROM ANY SITE WHICH REQUIRES PAYMENT FOR ACCESS TO THE FILE."
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top