luvtotha9sRosters and More

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ESPN TV Money (And Greed) Is Ruining College Football

2 posters

Go down

ESPN TV Money (And Greed) Is Ruining College Football Empty ESPN TV Money (And Greed) Is Ruining College Football

Post by slick1ru2 Wed May 16, 2012 3:26 pm

All this conference hopping has its root in TV contracts. That and the exclusive BCS club. Its just sickening, the greed. It goes all the way to the coaching level were you have spoiled multimillionaires on the sidelines that often act in a manner that if it was one of their players acting that way they'd be ejected from the game. This guys dump their team, often before their players biggest games in their lives, for a $ sign.

The money involved often make schools and coaches make selfish choices without any thought to the students, alumni, etc..

http://www.star-telegram.com/2012/05/09/3948301/acc-espn-agree-to-extension-through.html

ESPN TV Money (And Greed) Is Ruining College Football Brian-Kelly-screaming-USF-5

ESPN TV Money (And Greed) Is Ruining College Football 11789380
slick1ru2
slick1ru2
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

ESPN TV Money (And Greed) Is Ruining College Football Empty Re: ESPN TV Money (And Greed) Is Ruining College Football

Post by GoAztecs Thu May 17, 2012 12:39 pm

I definitely agree. I never thought I would see the day where San Diego State ends up in the Big East of all places....not the Pac 12, not the Big 12, the BIG EAST. Plus, you lose out on traditional games: Texas and Texas A&M not playing anymore is just horrible, as well as other games
GoAztecs
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down