luvtotha9sRosters and More

NCAA12 Rosters

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NCAA12 Rosters

Post by luvtotha9s on Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:20 am

You want them you got them...See what you missed last year, and enjoy some NCAA12 action before NCAA13 Comes out.

Ok...here is the Deal...I'm uploading my Personal post Version 6 rosters to my EA Locker...This will be pretty much the last time I ever post a roster into my EA Locker(I may post again next June)...Please note that these are my private rosters and with these post version 6 rosters, I tried to change all Juniors that didn't leave early into True SO...So there will be some inaccuracies with some classes...I never intended to Share these rosters, but I thought it would be fun for some to get in some NCAA12 action before NCAA13 comes out...Enjoy! EA Locker luvtotha9s

Last edited by luvtotha9s on Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:11 am; edited 4 times in total
luvtotha9s
Admin

http://luvtotha9srosters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NCAA12 Rosters

Post by HPandya10 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:05 am

Hey man I would love to pickup your end of NCAA12 rosters.
HPandya10
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:11 am

PM your email..and I'll send them your way
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HPandya10 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:24 am

It wont let me send email/links. Maybe just click on the "send email" button on my profile?
HPandya10
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:25 am

HPandya10 wrote:It wont let me send email/links. Maybe just click on the "send email" button on my profile?
hit the pm button under your avatar
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxallica on Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:07 am

Hey ! I'm a french player of NCAA and your announcement is a great thing. I just need to send you my e-mail and a thousand of thank you? Smile

Maxallica
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s on Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:09 am

Maxallica wrote:Hey ! I'm a french player of NCAA and your announcement is a great thing. I just need to send you my e-mail and a thousand of thank you? Smile
Vive La France! Yes, just pm me your email and I'll send you my final NCAA12 rosters
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllNotredame0792 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:59 am

Tried to send a PM but it wouldn't work. I love the NCAA 12 rosters and can't wait for the NCAA 13 rosters. Gladly willing to donate and give my email for the rosters. Appreciate all the hard work.

AllNotredame0792
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Raoul76 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:27 pm

Big fan from Europe! Can you please mail me your roster?

Raoul76
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s on Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:17 pm

Rosters have been sent out to all that have replied...Enjoy!!
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s on Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:25 pm

Ok...here is the Deal...I'm uploading my Personal post Version 6 rosters to my EA Locker...This will be pretty much the last time I ever post a roster into my EA Locker(I may post again next June)...Please note that these are my private rosters and with these post version 6 rosters, I tried to change all Juniors that didn't leave early into True SO...So there will be some inaccuracies with some classes...I never intended to Share these rosters, but I thought it would be fun for some to get in some NCAA12 action before NCAA13 comes out...Enjoy! EA Locker luvtotha9s

Last edited by luvtotha9s on Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon on Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:25 pm

luvtotha9s wrote:This will be the last time I ever post a roster into my EA Locker
So just to be clear (as if it's not already), you will not upload version 1 of NCAA 13 into your EA locker once those rosters are completed, as you have done in the past?
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s on Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:30 pm

No I won't...I may post my final rosters in June,like I just did....but from now on...only Inner Circle members will enjoy my hard work...as it should be.
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs on Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:13 pm

luvtotha9s wrote:No I won't...I may post my final rosters in June,like I just did....but from now on...only Inner Circle members will enjoy my hard work...as it should be.

I think that is the best, I couldn't stand people taking your rosters and claiming them as their own after you did version 1. I think this is a very good move by you.
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s on Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:15 pm

GoAztecs wrote:
luvtotha9s wrote:No I won't...I may post my final rosters in June,like I just did....but from now on...only Inner Circle members will enjoy my hard work...as it should be.

I think that is the best, I couldn't stand people taking your rosters and claiming them as their own after you did version 1. I think this is a very good move by you.
I agree...I'm all for people doing their own rosters, but when you use my rosters as a template to start yours and then claim they are better than mine...that just burned me up
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs on Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:18 pm

luvtotha9s wrote:
GoAztecs wrote:

I agree...I'm all for people doing their own rosters, but when you use my rosters as a template to start yours and then claim they are better than mine...that just burned me up

Good deal Luv, glad to read this because that really frustrated me, seeing your work over the years. Had the same thing happen with my spreadsheets on transfers/injuries or word documents with depth charts, see them pop up on message boards with people claiming they created them on their own. Just cheap.
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s on Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:24 pm

GoAztecs wrote:
luvtotha9s wrote:
GoAztecs wrote:

Good deal Luv, glad to read this because that really frustrated me, seeing your work over the years. Had the same thing happen with my spreadsheets on transfers/injuries or word documents with depth charts, see them pop up on message boards with people claiming they created them on their own. Just cheap.
Exactly...they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...but it just made me feel used and pissed off. I just want my Rosters in the hands of people that enjoy them and actually deserve them.
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs on Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:27 pm

well said, look forward to these upcoming rosters, and I will be happy to have an SDSU roster that doesn't have Bob Smith at QB because someone is too lazy to do research on actual names of players Smile
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon on Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:03 pm

GoAztecs wrote:well said, look forward to these upcoming rosters, and I will be happy to have an SDSU roster that doesn't have Bob Smith at QB because someone is too lazy to do research on actual names of players Smile
You mean like last year, when most fake imitation rosters had Ryan Lindsey as the Aztec QB? Very Happy
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs on Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:10 pm

zoon wrote:
GoAztecs wrote:well said, look forward to these upcoming rosters, and I will be happy to have an SDSU roster that doesn't have Bob Smith at QB because someone is too lazy to do research on actual names of players Smile
You mean like last year, when most fake imitation rosters had Ryan Lindsey as the Aztec QB? Very Happy

well that was an upgrade from what people usually put Smile
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top