luvtotha9sRosters and More

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Early Release for NCAA 13 is NOW LIVE in the Playstation Store

2 posters

Go down

Early Release for NCAA 13 is NOW LIVE in the Playstation Store  Empty Early Release for NCAA 13 is NOW LIVE in the Playstation Store

Post by slick1ru2 Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:33 pm

If you have EA Season Ticket, you can DL it NOW, its 8 GB. It should be on XBox too.
slick1ru2
slick1ru2
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Early Release for NCAA 13 is NOW LIVE in the Playstation Store  Empty Re: Early Release for NCAA 13 is NOW LIVE in the Playstation Store

Post by zoon Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:07 pm

I've read some pretty good things about the game so far. There are still some of the same issues from last year, but I'll wait to play the game before I pass judgement.
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Early Release for NCAA 13 is NOW LIVE in the Playstation Store  Empty Re: Early Release for NCAA 13 is NOW LIVE in the Playstation Store

Post by slick1ru2 Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:14 pm

No real major changes. Except to dynasty recruiting, which unless you use a top 10 team, you start off with your school's attributes as D- in most categories until you win enough games to raise them, which really sucks. Gameplay itself is just tweeked. There is a new Heisman mode that has super slow motion you can use during the game to do a lot better but I don't know if I will use it. Pretty much everything in the demo is like in the game. There was a new tuning right off the bat. One thing now is that when you tell your team to strip the ball, they never do anymore.
slick1ru2
slick1ru2
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:28 am

Man, I totally forgot about the gameplay settings or whatever they're called (aggressive strip, jump the snap etc..) and how I wish they would just be eliminated from the game completely. They changed the gameplay too drastically in 12. They should leave it up to player ratings to decide whether or not a player is good enough to strip, big hit, break tackles, and what not.

What about the rest of the settings? You mentioned aggressive strip, but are the other settings over/under-powered?
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by slick1ru2 Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:22 am

Yeah, but if you think of it, its how real teams are coached on the field and sidelines. "We need the ball back, go out and get it", "We need and INT, don't go for the knock downs", "The QB is killing us on the option, target him, not the RB". I mean that is all in the game, the REAL game. How many times have you seen the LB calling out the next play is a run play? That's the most realistic part of the game. How well each player executes those in game strategies is in the ratings.
slick1ru2
slick1ru2
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:11 am

Yeah, but we can control most of those things on our own. If you need a fumble, hit the hit stick. If you need a strip, hit L1. Maybe the option example should stay in, I might agree with that.

Yet, I think we can both agree that the gameplay settings are ALL WAY OVER-POWERED. Most cheese players put all of the settings to aggressive. Is that playing like real football? No way. Maybe they can implement the settings when there's an appropriate time for it.

Example...If you need an interception late in the fourth quarter, then you have the option of setting int's to aggressive. But they shouldn't let you have all of the settings available to you right at kick-off. It's not sim style by any means.
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down