luvtotha9sRosters and More

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EA Sports Sholuld REALLY Consider This for Luv

Go down

EA Sports Sholuld REALLY Consider This for Luv Empty EA Sports Sholuld REALLY Consider This for Luv

Post by jd@os Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:35 pm

2K Sports announced this today:
The 2K Sports “Community Team-Up” program is where we fly in some of our biggest fans and community members of NBA 2K, providing them with an exclusive look at NBA 2K13 and sharing some details with them pre-launch. They can then share the information we provide to them with the community.

I know they would not like nor allow Luv to name the players in the NCAA Football games, but it would be cool if EA could reach out to the community and hire one of it's biggest fans to have some input in the game. I'm thinking that they could bring Luv aboard and kick out dynamic updates on a weekly basis with edits to player accessories, equipment, and maybe even ratings. They could get away with the "Even though you didn't name him, it looks JUST like him because of his appearance" pitfall because EA Sports did something a tad similar with NCAA Basketball 10, where they would make edits to team rankings and players if you chose to do it. It wasn't great player wise, but it was a start to a great idea. For instance, if you buy the game today, UNC will be ranked in the top 10; however if I fire up my copy of it, the Tar Heels are unranked because I chose to do the weekly updates and they still remain out of the top 25 by default now.
jd@os
jd@os
Roster Lover
Roster Lover

Back to top Go down