luvtotha9sRosters and More

New OD & looking for 1

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New OD & looking for 1

Post by TheAntiHero on Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:28 am

I am running a heisman level OD w/all american recruiting and no time savers. it uses luv's v1 rosters. I usually never play heisman because my opinion was that it always cheated or forced me to mess up rather than being any more difficult. But according to a friend, it has really improved this year. Now this is a league that's just about having fun and improving your game. I'm already in a few other od's and i wanted something that i could do when they're all waiting to be advanced. So this league will only adv 1-2 times per week and i won't be scheduling any user games, since the cpu will be difficult enough and no user matchups will tie us up. My goal is just to have a small league that just advances when everyones done, that can be fun and help build up our skills. If you're interested in joining just search for the dynasty name - SlowD
I would like to start the dynasty sometime friday. So far its just me and 1 other guy, with another who said he will join. I'd be pleased to even have just 1 more person join to make it an even 4, but i put the max at 8 so there's plenty of room.

Also, I'm looking for a dynasty to join that is a 1* coordinator league. i'm dying to build up a team but i haven't been able to find a good dynasty like this with openings, so if you or anyone you know has an OD like this, please let me know.
TheAntiHero
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Re: New OD & looking for 1

Post by zoon on Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:58 pm

Damn, I forgot to join last night. I'll join when I get on later tonight. What teams are taken so far? Is it only Stanford and OSU?
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs on Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:56 pm

Is Heisman level pretty difficult?
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAntiHero on Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:52 pm

I'll wait for ya zoon, we had 2 more join, michigan and clemson. so that leaves SEC and Big East as the only BCS conferences without a team, SEC would probably be a rough schedule, but you'd get one of the better teams. I'm pretty sure i already moved boise and sd state to the big east and made some of the roster adjustments i told luv about to boise, so they have a pretty solid and young team.
Aztecs, i honestly don't know. like i said before, in the past it wasn't really that difficult it just cheated and forced my players to screw up, but according to my buddy zoon here, it's been improved a lot. And i never lose to the cpu on all american, so i'm looking forward to more of a challenge from those games
TheAntiHero
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon on Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:35 pm

GoAztecs and Anti...I think heisman is challenging, but it is in no way over-powered like in years past. I'm getting good games here and their, but most games, I'm beating the CPU by around 20 points+. My only complaint is the man-to-man coverage of the CPU. It seems a little over-powered, but its at least manageable.

Like both of you guys, I've only played AA for the past 10 years. But this year's AA is so lame and easy, so heisman is the only way to go to get a somewhat challenging game.

Just to let you know GoAztecs, Anti and I are in now way awesome players that play with the sliders to 100 and 0. We are both average (Anti) to above average (me Very Happy j/k) at best, so I think this dynasty will be perfect for average players, or even below average players who want to work on their stick skills a bit (I'm not trying to suggest that you're average, I'm just trying to persuade you to join. along with anyone else who reads this thread).
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s on Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:37 am

Feel free to post your OD writeups here...would love to read updates
luvtotha9s
Admin

http://luvtotha9srosters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs on Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:23 am

To be honest, I have only played on the AA level so I'm not sure if I would be good for your online dynasty. But if you would like another player, I can try it out and see what I can do, probably won't be that impressive. Let me know
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs on Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:24 am

luvtotha9s wrote:Feel free to post your OD writeups here...would love to read updates

I agree, also we should start posting NCAA 13 pictures and videos of your best plays. Be nice to see that in these forums
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s on Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:31 am

That would be nice to see gameshots of the players in updated gear
luvtotha9s
Admin

http://luvtotha9srosters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon on Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:54 am

Cool goaztecs...go ahead and join bro. Anti is the commish, but he told me that we are going nice and slow when it comes to advancing. All of us are new to the heisman level gameplay when it comes to online dynasties, so we will all be in the same boat. I'm sure Anti would drop the level down to AA if we start getting our hides tanned.

The dynasty is open to the public, so just search for "slowd"

zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs on Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:59 am

zoon wrote:Cool goaztecs...go ahead and join bro. Anti is the commish, but he told me that we are going nice and slow when it comes to advancing. All of us are new to the heisman level gameplay when it comes to online dynasties, so we will all be in the same boat. I'm sure Anti would drop the level down to AA if we start getting our hides tanned.

The dynasty is open to the public, so just search for "slowd"

What teams are currently in the dynasty?
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon on Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:06 am

So far, all I know is Stanford and OKST. I think 2 other members joined today, plus you and I still need to join. I'm about to get on the ps3 in about 30 minutes. I don;t know who I'll be yet.
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon on Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:07 am

Duh..Anti already posted the teams taken so far

michigan
okst
stanford
clemson
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs on Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:16 am

well keep me updated, I don't think Ill choose tonight, upset reading that PS3 users don't get new uniforms till Sept 18th.
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Murr-ified on Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:25 am

I'm interested in joining and doing so now. I was wondering if there were any rules by which conference or teams we can chose. I will be playing with UTSA since I always play on Heisman if that is okay with all?

Murr-ified
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAntiHero on Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:18 pm

i'm going to start the season later today, so if you would like to get all your preseason activities in then you should get on that asap. you will be fine with them murr, my goal was to limit user games and only have 1 person per conference, but it gets hard when then # of players starts to get up there, so my rule is no more than 2 players per conference. as of last night the big10 had 2, but every other bcs conference had 1 except for the sec, i guess no one wants that brutal schedule.
TheAntiHero
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs on Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:48 pm

Okay, Ill take a SEC team, but I thought it was a playing dynasty. I signed on and it says pick whether you want to be a head coach, offense, or defense coordinator
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon on Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:57 pm

Choose head coach.
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs on Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:21 pm

zoon wrote:Choose head coach.
thank you
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs on Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:35 pm

didn't want to be a SEC team, but Ill try it out for the fun of it
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Murr-ified on Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:28 pm

With me being a huge Auburn Fan (and yes so far I am very disappointed this year...) I would take the dynasty WAY to serious... lol And I also like A challenge in recruiting and game play and UTSA being a second season school it is truly difficult... When you first start off you only have 6-7 ppl that are interested in coming to your school... lol. I will also mention that all american recruiting (I think) is way to easy, especially with most of us having top 25 teams, but I just wanted to mention it.

Murr-ified
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs on Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:35 am

yeah, I typically pick teams that are a challenge in my own dynasties
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs on Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:32 pm

Well I won't do well in this OD. I cannot play at Heisman level, kicked my butt. Defensively, seemed like they found every mismatch possible. And offensively, it was like playing Tecmo Bowl, where the defense calls the offensive play to stop you. Just every time, shutting me down.
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon on Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:08 pm

I'll play my game around 1230 am pacific.
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon on Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:09 pm

GoAztecs wrote:Well I won't do well in this OD. I cannot play at Heisman level, kicked my butt. Defensively, seemed like they found every mismatch possible. And offensively, it was like playing Tecmo Bowl, where the defense calls the offensive play to stop you. Just every time, shutting me down.
You scored 44 points! How did they "shut you down"?
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum