luvtotha9sRosters and More

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New OD & looking for 1

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

New OD & looking for 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: New OD & looking for 1

Post by GoAztecs Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:54 pm

zoon wrote:
GoAztecs wrote:Well I won't do well in this OD. I cannot play at Heisman level, kicked my butt. Defensively, seemed like they found every mismatch possible. And offensively, it was like playing Tecmo Bowl, where the defense calls the offensive play to stop you. Just every time, shutting me down.
You scored 44 points! How did they "shut you down"?

had to run plays with max protect and 1 or 2 routes, and running game had to be all inside runs, limited the playbook by 3/4 th's. Obviously it didnt affect the others who won by 50+.
GoAztecs
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:18 pm

Learning curve.
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:43 am

wish people would play there games, ready to move on to the next week
GoAztecs
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAntiHero Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:03 am

thought i would let you know that i'm bumping up the ai for defensive coverage by 10. i've beaten the 2 teams i played so far pretty easily but they've both been weak teams, the only issue i've had w/heisman is that it's absolutely impossible to cover the pass on defense unless you blitz every play and even then u get burnt alot. so far it hasn't hurt me, i've been "bending but not breaking" but i know when i start playing teams w/a little more talent, the entire game will just be a shootout then. it's just amazing how they'll have a little out route and i'm in man coverage but somehow i end up 15 yards down field past where the WR is catching the ball, like my DB's aren't paying attention. So i thought i would let you guys know about that change. it's only going up by 10, so i hope it makes a little difference w/out making it too easy.
TheAntiHero
TheAntiHero
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:41 am

I would leave the AI alone and just bump up the speed threshold to 50 or 55. This game starts to do weird things when you mess with the AI.
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:23 pm

well the OD is having teams drop like flies, down to 5 Sad
GoAztecs
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:29 pm

Hey guys...I might have a solution...and it can also help folks that Don't have enough money to afford my rosters....We can run leagues here on my forums...a Good guy that Used to run an OD I Participated in, is willing to bring his crew over here to help run and maintain working, great running ODs....We also want to start PS3 Tournaments, where participants throw in $5 for a chance of a nice purse to whomever wins. Right now we are in the orginazation phase of this, but I would love to get a bunch of leagues running on these forums, complete with replay videos and write-ups that everyone can follow....let me know what you guys think.
luvtotha9s
luvtotha9s
Admin

https://luvtotha9srosters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:50 pm

Sounds like an interesting concept, but have to make sure that they couldn't autosave your rosters while in the OD. I'm not good enough to play in pay leagues (especially after losing to UNLV last night), but it would be interesting to see the write ups, videos.
GoAztecs
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:51 pm

GoAztecs wrote:well the OD is having teams drop like flies, down to 5 Sad
It's ok. Now we can advance a little faster. BTW-I'm creating a dynasty of my own tonight. I have a small group (around 12) that are dedicated sim-style players that have been with me for over 3 years now. It'll be All-American gameplay and recruiting. I have rules for the dynasty. Check them out if you're interested. I'll be contacting GoAztecs and murrified personally through the PSN. Peace.
rules- tinyurl.com/phx-tx36
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:52 pm

The commish only has access to the Rosters I believe...But I will definitely look into that...There will be mulitple leagues and players will be ranked by their playing skill...so I'm sure there would be an OD that would be right up your alley. I may even run one...and I haven't played in an OD in like 2-3 years
luvtotha9s
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:56 pm

luvtotha9s wrote:Hey guys...I might have a solution...and it can also help folks that Don't have enough money to afford my rosters....We can run leagues here on my forums...a Good guy that Used to run an OD I Participated in, is willing to bring his crew over here to help run and maintain working, great running ODs....We also want to start PS3 Tournaments, where participants throw in $5 for a chance of a nice purse to whomever wins. Right now we are in the orginazation phase of this, but I would love to get a bunch of leagues running on these forums, complete with replay videos and write-ups that everyone can follow....let me know what you guys think.
Well, I'm creating a dynasty tonight using your rosters. It's open to anyone, but I have a group of guys that will probably snatch up all 12 spots by Wed., so if anyone is interested, let me know asap.

As far as tournaments are concerned, I'd be down for that. I would join a couple of pay one's for sure, but I'd even be down for one's that are for fun only. Let me know of any future developments Luv.

BTW, my PSN is PHX-TX36
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:57 pm

zoon wrote:
It's ok. Now we can advance a little faster. BTW-I'm creating a dynasty of my own tonight. I have a small group (around 12) that are dedicated sim-style players that have been with me for over 3 years now. It'll be All-American gameplay and recruiting. I have rules for the dynasty. Check them out if you're interested. I'll be contacting GoAztecs and murrified personally through the PSN. Peace.

tried accessing your rules and it wouldn't work. I would be interested in participating. I started my own SDSU 2013 dynasty in the Big East because I got tired of waiting for the other players. I did like the concept of the last OD to have each person take a different conference, I liked seeing the variety of the games played. Might be more interesting too if people had to select lower teams within that conference. Let me know zoon
GoAztecs
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:57 pm

luvtotha9s wrote:The commish only has access to the Rosters I believe...But I will definitely look into that...There will be mulitple leagues and players will be ranked by their playing skill...so I'm sure there would be an OD that would be right up your alley. I may even run one...and I haven't played in an OD in like 2-3 years
Yeah, only the commish has access to the rosters.
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:58 pm

GoAztecs wrote:
zoon wrote:

tried accessing your rules and it wouldn't work. I would be interested in participating. I started my own SDSU 2013 dynasty in the Big East because I got tired of waiting for the other players. I did like the concept of the last OD to have each person take a different conference, I liked seeing the variety of the games played. Might be more interesting too if people had to select lower teams within that conference. Let me know zoon
what? try again. 4 people have accessed it today already, confirmed.
tinyurl.com/phx-tx36
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:00 pm

zoon wrote:
luvtotha9s wrote:Hey guys...I might have a solution...and it can also help folks that Don't have enough money to afford my rosters....We can run leagues here on my forums...a Good guy that Used to run an OD I Participated in, is willing to bring his crew over here to help run and maintain working, great running ODs....We also want to start PS3 Tournaments, where participants throw in $5 for a chance of a nice purse to whomever wins. Right now we are in the orginazation phase of this, but I would love to get a bunch of leagues running on these forums, complete with replay videos and write-ups that everyone can follow....let me know what you guys think.
Well, I'm creating a dynasty tonight using your rosters. It's open to anyone, but I have a group of guys that will probably snatch up all 12 spots by Wed., so if anyone is interested, let me know asap.

As far as tournaments are concerned, I'd be down for that. I would join a couple of pay one's for sure, but I'd even be down for one's that are for fun only. Let me know of any future developments Luv.

BTW, my PSN is PHX-TX36
There would be free leagues and pay leagues...with the Pay leagues obviously being run much smoother and better. My goal is...For everybody,instead of going online to the lobby to play an online game....hook up with someone on here and have a great sim game, in a quality run OD or Tournament.
luvtotha9s
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:01 pm

GoAztecs wrote:
zoon wrote:

Most people will be picking top tier teams, but some will be picking "lower" teams. I will be taking Houston. Conferences will be realigned to reflect all future confirmed realignment, ie, SDSU and Houston in the Big East.
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:01 pm

zoon wrote:
luvtotha9s wrote:The commish only has access to the Rosters I believe...But I will definitely look into that...There will be mulitple leagues and players will be ranked by their playing skill...so I'm sure there would be an OD that would be right up your alley. I may even run one...and I haven't played in an OD in like 2-3 years
Yeah, only the commish has access to the rosters.

good, have to protect Luv's rosters Smile
GoAztecs
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:02 pm

Zoon, will you be doing it with every person picking a different conference?
GoAztecs
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:06 pm

GoAztecs wrote:Zoon, will you be doing it with every person picking a different conference?
No, it's pick any team, any conference. 3 user games per season max. Did the rules come up?
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:08 pm

try this then https://docs.google.com/document/d/17oIO7x2yt7qECggPjzLPQ1oQK3-gFClmvRnuqjPP7b4/edit
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:12 pm

zoon wrote:try this then https://docs.google.com/document/d/17oIO7x2yt7qECggPjzLPQ1oQK3-gFClmvRnuqjPP7b4/edit

I requested you to give me access
GoAztecs
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:16 pm

GoAztecs wrote:
zoon wrote:try this then https://docs.google.com/document/d/17oIO7x2yt7qECggPjzLPQ1oQK3-gFClmvRnuqjPP7b4/edit

I requested you to give me access
go for it
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:20 pm

Thanks zoon, checked it out, like your rules (only broke one rule in our current OD, having Jarvis Jones at DE in the dime package Smile ) and would like to join that OD. Also, you could let me know if you want me to take a team from a certain conference or whatever, don't mind playing with other teams, since I have my own dynasty using SDSU.
GoAztecs
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:11 pm

GoAztecs wrote:Thanks zoon, checked it out, like your rules (only broke one rule in our current OD, having Jarvis Jones at DE in the dime package Smile ) and would like to join that OD. Also, you could let me know if you want me to take a team from a certain conference or whatever, don't mind playing with other teams, since I have my own dynasty using SDSU.
Naw, take any team that you want bro. I'll be on all night starting at 830 pm pacific tonight. Expect a Wednesday night start (Friday at the latest for sure).
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAntiHero Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:12 pm

zoon, about your rules. could you explain your stance on 4th down. i know it should be obvious for sim players but some people just don't get it.
and i noticed you have a rule about playing lb's only at lb. i'm using NC and they only have 4 LBs that are any good, the other 2 or 3 can't tackle. i put my backup RE at OLB and MLB as the 3rd on the depth chart cause his speed is like a LB and he can actually tackle. while i doubt he will ever get in the game, i only did it for emergency reasons. i can't count on my actual backups to tackle anyone cause their ratings are so poor and i really don't think it gives me any kind of advantage, it might even be a disadvantage cause of his awareness being lowered and the poor coverage skills lineman usually have. so i just wanted to make sure that was okay so i don't have to change teams.
TheAntiHero
TheAntiHero
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum