luvtotha9sRosters and More

NCAA 2014 rosters

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NCAA 2014 rosters

Post by GoAztecs on Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:50 pm

Have to ask Luv, given what happened with the rosters this year and that other forum, any plans on roster making next year?
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Re: NCAA 2014 rosters

Post by luvtotha9s on Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:18 pm

You heard it here 1st...Version 5 will be my Penultimate official Roster..Version 6 will follow, with underclassmen that declared being changed to seniors and I'll update the latest Draft updates, that affect some overall ratings(even though they no longer port over to Madden)..I will probably always do my own rosters....but the hassle of dealing with self-serving,penny-ante, repulsive people have forced me to turn out the lights in the Roster Room. I'll never understand the venom that has come my way...but what can you do? I will continue with these forums as long as you want to keep posting, and I just want to thank all the members of the Inner Circle, both past and present and all that have gotten enjoyment from my rosters. I did these rosters the only way I knew how, and I never expected any of this strange ride...I'm happy to say I enjoyed most of it with all you Fellow Roster-Farians....Keep in touch, you know where to find me.
luvtotha9s
luvtotha9s
Admin

http://luvtotha9srosters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs on Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:01 am

Sad to read because I love your rosters, but understand why you are choosing this path
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum