luvtotha9sRosters and More

Authentic Broadcast Presentation for NCAA 14 (can & should be done)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Authentic Broadcast Presentation for NCAA 14 (can & should be done)

Post by jd@os on Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:25 pm

I mentioned this in a thread somewhere before, and I wanted to know what Inner Circle members /other posters thought about it.

NBA 2K13 has great commentary and good presentation, but for those of you who have it or didn't know, EA's NCAA Basketball 10 had dual presentation. This is a description from the website:

"Authentic Broadcast Integration: Experience complete and authentic broadcast integration for the first time in sports video game history. From the classic CBS SPORTS presentation of March Madness and animated personalities of Gus Johnson and Bill Raftery, to Dick Vitale's one liners and ESPN graphics, NCAA Basketball 10 brings you all the excitement and tradition of every NCAA game no matter what time of year."

How cool would that be for NCAA Football 14? Having the ability to choose what station--ESPN or CBS--your game will be on? NCAA Basketball 10 did it, and they did it very well.

You can see the ESPN style broadcast first, followed by what the game looks like on CBS, from 0:41-0:55
jd@os
Roster Lover
Roster Lover

Back to top Go down

Re: Authentic Broadcast Presentation for NCAA 14 (can & should be done)

Post by zoon on Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:45 pm

Yes, the game does need a presentation overhaul. It feels nothing like a college atmosphere. Yet, I think there are far more concerning/urgent issues that need to be addressed before presentation is refurbished. Remember, this is EA we are dealing with....they can only do one thing at time. Presentation really won't increase/decrease revenue for EA...just look at the games you mentioned above. NCAA Basketball isn't even in production anymore, and NBA2k13 is the a joke as far as gameplay is concerned.

That being said, I think if EA decided to fully overhaul the presentation of their game, and make it feel as exciwting as the trailer you just posted, that would be amazing. Do you have any specific ideas of what you would like to see?
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum