luvtotha9sRosters and More

From OS: EA Study Claims It Doesn't Use All College Likenesses in Video Games, Just Some

View previous topic View next topic Go down

From OS: EA Study Claims It Doesn't Use All College Likenesses in Video Games, Just Some

Post by jd@os on Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:33 pm

Really good read. What do you guys think?
http://www.operationsports.com/forums/ncaa-football/620166-ea-study-claims-doesnt-use-all-college-likenesses-video-games-just-some.html

Oh yeah: I didn't think I could appreciate Luv any more than I already did, but after reading that most of the players in NCAA Football had incorrect heights and weights.....you had your work cut out for you Luv.
jd@os
Roster Lover
Roster Lover

Back to top Go down

Re: From OS: EA Study Claims It Doesn't Use All College Likenesses in Video Games, Just Some

Post by zoon on Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:47 pm

I think the game is going to be trash. This game doesn't sell like it used to. I was on-line last night, and there were 1,000 people playing the game. Compare that to Black Ops, at the same time (930 pm pac.), which had 450,000. Regardless of the Sam keller trial, EA has had plans of putting this game to bed for a few years now. Good riddance
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Re: From OS: EA Study Claims It Doesn't Use All College Likenesses in Video Games, Just Some

Post by jd@os on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:00 pm

zoon wrote:I think the game is going to be trash. This game doesn't sell like it used to. I was on-line last night, and there were 1,000 people playing the game. Compare that to Black Ops, at the same time (930 pm pac.), which had 450,000. Regardless of the Sam keller trial, EA has had plans of putting this game to bed for a few years now. Good riddance

It's a shame that a real game with such tradition and pageantry doesn't sell as a video game like it used to. EA really dropped the ball.
jd@os
Roster Lover
Roster Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:07 pm

haha...I'm talking shit about EA now, but come July, I'll be the first muthafucka in line to buy NCAA14. I'll also be sending Luv constant emails begging him to do rosters one last time. Who's the loser in this relationship, me or EA? ME!!!!
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:07 pm

speaking of shit...

zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s on Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:31 pm

Laughing
luvtotha9s
Admin

http://luvtotha9srosters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon on Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:35 am

ea is laying-off a bunch of muthafuckas Evil or Very Mad

http://techcrunch.com/2013/04/25/ea-memo-layoffs/
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top