Post by slick1ru2 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:57 am

This game is the best NCAA game out ever yet can't get a great roster. Mad 
slick1ru2
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Re: NCAA FOOTBALL 14 ROSTERS

Post by luvtotha9s on Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:05 am

Sorry dude...hate to disappoint, I'm sure someone will step up eventually.
luvtotha9s
Admin

http://luvtotha9srosters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jd@os on Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:12 pm

No one's going to replace you though. It's like when Michael Jordan retired in 1993, and Pete freakin' Myers took is spot. Pete. Freakin'. Myers.

And to make things worse, things got better: there is a roster editor computer program that can be used on NCAA Football 14. The editing process would go a lot faster, but here's the thing: among the changes you can make, now you can have duplicate team jersey numbers by simply inputting the number for the desired player. I have the program, and you can edit pretty much anything from the computer that you can't edit on a game. For instance, it works with NBA 2K13 (I don't have NCAA Football 14), and I've made a TON of changes that you can't make in-game. It's awesome. For instance, Charles Barkley is only on the Dream Team; I have him on the 1985 76ers. The Bulls from the 90s can only wear black socks; I have them in white socks. The 95 Magic don't have their black pinstripe away uniforms, and neither do the 96 Bulls; using this roster editor, they now do. It's amazing, and it works on NCAA Football 14 as well.
jd@os
Roster Lover
Roster Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s on Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:19 pm

I was reading about that, it seems the editor does have some strange anomalies that occur from time to time...interesting that when I retire they finally get something like this...thems the breaks.
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blackhawk68 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:22 pm

there is a good roster set out,(its the best one I have seen yet) k-weezy-8 only one guy working on them too.

blackhawk68
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Post by jd@os on Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:22 pm

Some people try changing too much and unnecessary things and run into trouble (like changing the color of uniforms which is not needed and can lead to glitching); but I've had absolutely no problems.
jd@os
Roster Lover
Roster Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s on Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:28 pm

Man...so tempting, You know how much I love doing rosters JD, but I'm confident with my decision to retire...Still feels like the right move.
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blackhawk68 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:34 pm

not trying to sway you,(yes I am) but it could be the last ncaa football game as we know it.

blackhawk68
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Post by jd@os on Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:59 pm

You're right Luv--it IS tempting with this roster editor (I'll explain later), but you DID make the right decision. I've told you this before, but I'm a teacher, and I can't count the number of times I wanted a year to be my last year because of ungrateful and appreciative people. I'm the kind of guy that has class outside when the weather is nice; the kind that never has a planning period because my door is always open and either a girl is in there complaining about her drama or a guy is in there chatting about sports. I, like you, give/gave my all, and it's rough when people don't appreciate it. But the thing that keeps me going is having a kid I taught years ago knock on my door and tell me what he/she's doing in life because of what I did in my class. So hey, I'll NEVER fault you for walking away bro.

But Blackhawk is right, too. This might be the last version of the game as we know it. My wife is a huge college football fan and she's been in my ear about that very thing, and she wants me to get the game for her as well as it possibly becoming a collector's item. But let me tell you: there is no bigger Michael Jordan fan out there than me, and even though he will appear in NBA 2K14 again, I might not even buy the game because of all the work I've put into this roster editor with NBA 2K13. I'll be playing this game for years because of everything I've been able to do. If anyone has the game, a major selling point was the inclusion of the Dream Team--you can't even edit them on the game! I mean you can't even touch that squad. With the roster editor, I edited them to have the correct shoes and accessories; my rosters have tons of downloads, and many people have even used my roster as a base for their own roster creations and edits. This program is what XBox and PC users have been able to do for years, and now we have it for PS3.

So I'll put this in your head: NCAA Football 14 is $40 online at walmart.com. It's already in the store, so if you order it online, save the shipping cost and it will be ready for pick up a couple of hours later. I'll pay for half of it--a $20 donation. Let us buy the game FOR you...and we can get "the best rosters known to man". I don't want to eat sushi from a gas station; I want the real deal. If you say no, we all understand. If you say yes, you'll have a $20 donation from me in no time for the price of half the game and your rosters.

Let it marinate...
jd@os
Roster Lover
Roster Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by blackhawk68 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:10 pm

nice jd.

blackhawk68
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon on Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:00 pm

jd@os

did you download the editor for NCAA 14, or are you just using it for the basketball game only?
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by blackhawk68 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:25 pm

what exactly does the editor do that's different from doing rosters the regular way?

blackhawk68
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s on Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:31 pm

Awesome offer JD, but my PS3 is for all intents and purposes...done, so even if I took you up on your gracious offer, we would still be where we are now.
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jd@os on Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:03 pm

Luv: you can't blame a guy for trying, right? Very Happy 

Zoon: I don't have the editor for NCAA 14 because I never got NCAA 14 (since Luv didn't do rosters). I could get it, though.

Blackhawk: In terms of the roster editor, it's absolutely amazing. I know that as I mentioned, you can give duplicate numbers by just going to a player's jersey number tab and inputting a number--even if someone already has it. In terms of what I've done with NBA 2K13:

* Charles Barkley is only on the Dream Team, and you cannot edit that team at all in-game. I created a Charles Barkley in-game, and used the editor to apply Barkley's real cyber face on the created player. Chris Webber isn't on the game anymore, and neither is Dr. J, but their faces are; again, I applied their cyber faces and now they're on the game.

* Like I said before, the Dream Team only shows up on the team select screen--they're not on a manage roster or edit player screen. But you can edit Dream Team players using the editor (height, weight, shoes, accessories, everything).

* The historic Bulls teams only have their home white and away red uniforms; you can give them their black pinstripe uniforms. The 95 Magic only have their home white and away blues; you can give them their black pinstripes, too.

* Since the Bulls black pinstripe uniforms belong to the 2013 Bulls, they shorts are baggy; same for the Magic black pinstripe uniforms that belong to the 2013 Magic. Using the editor, you can shorten the baggy shorts for the mid 90s teams.

Pretty much anything you think is editable but is un-editable in-game, you can edit using the program. It's addicting with everything you can do.
jd@os
Roster Lover
Roster Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon on Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:26 pm

hmmm....

This sounds like it can be a god-send. i kinda know that the editor does, but I'm not smart enough to effectively download the software, I tried. Since this is the last installment of the game, the editor could be recycled year after year.

jd@os, I suggest you get get the game, not only for nostalgia sake, but because it's a fuckin blast to play!
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by blackhawk68 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:48 pm

you would be able to use the rosters in franchise mode?

blackhawk68
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon on Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:11 pm

blackhawk68 wrote:you would be able to use the rosters in franchise mode?
you mean dynasty mode? yeah
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by blackhawk68 on Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:53 am

that would be awesome.

blackhawk68
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs on Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:31 pm

that program sounds super interesting
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by blackhawk68 on Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:37 pm

I read on operation sports, somebody was using that editor and they said it was creating glitches and the game kept freezing up.

blackhawk68
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Post by jd@os on Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:36 pm

GoAztecs wrote:that program sounds super interesting
Yeah, and get this: you can even change a team's ranking.
jd@os
Roster Lover
Roster Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top