luvtotha9sRosters and More

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NCAA 14 is here! Post your experience and thoughts.

+2
GoAztecs
zoon
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

NCAA 14 is here!  Post your experience and thoughts.   - Page 2 Empty Re: NCAA 14 is here! Post your experience and thoughts.

Post by GoAztecs Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:43 am

zoon wrote:
GoAztecs wrote:
zoon wrote:GoAztecs...lets start a dynasty, bro! Just you and me. Im ready Very Happy 
I'm game if you want to set one up. I have just been just busy with rosters and ultimate team
Ok.  I'll set one up manana (that's spanish for "tomorrow").  What settings do you want?  Heisman, 6 minute quarters, sliders, etc.
lol, I know manana. Um sure, not really good enough to play Heisman but we can go for it. I'm game for whatever you set up, I trust your judgment
GoAztecs
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

NCAA 14 is here!  Post your experience and thoughts.   - Page 2 Empty Re: NCAA 14 is here! Post your experience and thoughts.

Post by zoon Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:48 am

what team are you going to be? im thinking we should be in the same conference, yet, different divisions. if you want to be sdsu, ill be unm. let me know.
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:52 am

zoon wrote:what team are you going to be?  im thinking we should be in the same conference, yet, different divisions. if you want to be sdsu, ill be unm.  let me know.
sure if you want. Or we could do Pac 12 and you can be AZ St. Whatever conference interests you, I can adjust
GoAztecs
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:20 am

I'll be UNM...the Mountain West looks fun this year. Do you want to go with the shit rosters that I have, or do you want to use your incomplete rosters? I would rather use the shit rosters, since yours are not fully complete yet. But if you want use yours, put them in your locker so I can download them.
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:21 pm

zoon wrote:I'll be UNM...the Mountain West looks fun this year.  Do you want to go with the shit rosters that I have, or do you want to use your incomplete rosters?  I would rather use the shit rosters, since yours are not fully complete yet.  But if you want use yours, put them in your locker so I can download them.  
let's use your rosters and then maybe start a new dynasty once I finish mine
GoAztecs
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:11 am

ok, we'll use the shit rosters.  I'll be UNM.  conference championship will be in denver mile high stadium.  ill send invite later tonight
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2