luvtotha9sRosters and More

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MW DYNASTY

3 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

MW DYNASTY - Page 11 Empty Re: MW DYNASTY

Post by GoAztecs Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:20 pm

zoon wrote:I'll start the new dynasty tomorrow.  Do you still want to do the SEC?  

Sure, sounds like a plan.

If it isn't fun, we could always try a regional dynasty

Congrats on your win against Army in the bowl game
GoAztecs
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:59 pm

i;m probably going to take an SEC West team, the lowest rated team available in the West (probably Arkansas or Ole Miss). I need to check which roster set to use.
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:22 am

okay, sounds good
GoAztecs
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:34 pm

All the rosters that are available suck. I have an idea...

Why don't we edit our own team, that way, we have some sort of special connection to our team from the start. I can't see myself enjoying any dynasty with the shitty rosters available.

I'm going to take Kentucky. I will edit them now, and then I will upload the roster to my locker. Then, you download the roster, and edit the team you are going to be, put it in your locker, then I will upload it and use it for the dynasty.

Cool?
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:40 pm

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/ncaaf/sagarin/

according to the sagarin ratings, kentucky is ranked 104.  I am going to put them with a low to mid 70's rating.  They had the second worst offense in the SEC, and the worst defense.

**UPDATE**
roster uploaded
Kentucky 75 overall 75 offense 76 defense

zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:45 am

well I was hoping to use Kentucky due to their colors and different style playbook that I hadn't played with. That was what I suggested back when we thought of the SEC dynasty.

I understand your feeling on the rosters, but I would like it if we could find a roster base that is at least somewhat accurate so we aren't playing no names. Couldn't we use the roster that we used in the MWC dynasty?
GoAztecs
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:20 am

The roster that we used for MW has Kentucky rated as a 78, which is ok, yet, they have Arkansas at 88, Miss St at  88, and Vandy at 84 (but Vandy is ranked #25, so I'm sure they will get an edge in recruiting).  Those ratings are too high, and it will not be challenging enough to build a team.  

I found another roster set that is more current and has better ratings.  The  only problem (if it is a problem), is that the guy has EVERY player on the roster with the same speed, acceleration, and agility rating (e.g. Deanthony Thomas has a 95 speed, 95 Acc, 95 Agility.  Marion Grice has 88 speed 88 agility 88 Acc.).  He claims that this balances the game more, and people seem to love these, but I'm skeptical.  

We can use this roster if you want, since the player ratings will change after year 1 anyway.  I will take Arkansas (rated 82).   Let me know.
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:27 pm

zoon wrote:The roster that we used for MW has Kentucky rated as a 78, which is ok, yet, they have Arkansas at 88, Miss St at  88, and Vandy at 84 (but Vandy is ranked #25, so I'm sure they will get an edge in recruiting).  Those ratings are too high, and it will not be challenging enough to build a team.  

I found another roster set that is more current and has better ratings.  The  only problem (if it is a problem), is that the guy has EVERY player on the roster with the same speed, acceleration, and agility rating (e.g. Deanthony Thomas has a 95 speed, 95 Acc, 95 Agility.  Marion Grice has 88 speed 88 agility 88 Acc.).  He claims that this balances the game more, and people seem to love these, but I'm skeptical.  

We can use this roster if you want, since the player ratings will change after year 1 anyway.  I will take Arkansas (rated 82).   Let me know.

I'm good with it if you are, if you think it won't make much of a difference in the game. The other option is if you think that Arkansas and Miss St are too high, you could pull a team from the ACC and switch them out in the SEC. Up to you. I'm game for whatever.
GoAztecs
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11