luvtotha9sRosters and More

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MW DYNASTY

3 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

MW DYNASTY - Page 3 Empty Re: MW DYNASTY

Post by zoon Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:22 pm

GoAztecs wrote:It did not have the logo on the field.

Won the Las Vegas Bowl last night, 24-21.... the read option was so hard to defend because the Oregon RBs would always break the first tackle.

I was thinking that we might be able to do another dynasty but with better teams in Heisman, but up to you on that.

I am worried going into year 2, with my senior class leaving and my recruiting being so poor.  We will see.
Looking at the stats, it seemed like you shut them down pretty well. That 335 is a nice defense.

Going into year 2, my team will continue to be average. We have will only have 3 decent players, a qb, hb, and mlb. It might take 4 more years for my team to rise to B-, and by that time, it will probably be summer!

I'm down to start another od, but I want to use the rosters you are working on. How are those coming along anyway?
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:02 pm

they are slowly coming along, I have been very busy with work, watching actual games, playing NCAA, now Madden. Still not happy with them at this point
GoAztecs
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:11 pm

did you finish the players leaving?
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:11 pm

I will do that tonight, didnt get on last night
GoAztecs
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:20 pm

Why don't we just do all of the off-season stuff all on Sunday. I wont be on at all on Friday and Saturday. Anytime after the crack of noon on Sunday would be great. I'll be on all day.
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:42 pm

zoon wrote:Why don't we just do all of the off-season stuff all on Sunday.  I wont be on at all on Friday and Saturday.  Anytime after the crack of noon on Sunday would be great.  I'll be on all day.  
I will be at the Chargers/Cowboys game so after that is when we can do it
GoAztecs
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:26 am

MW DYNASTY - Page 3 Ncaa-football-14-dynasty-header_656x369_656X369
MW DYNASTY - Page 3 Optimized_aztecwarriorMW DYNASTY - Page 3 Large.1377.thumb
MW DYNASTY - Page 3 Mountain-west-logoGoAztecs vs. Zoon

S E A S O N     2
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:20 am

UNM 23 NMSU 20

What a game!  

First off, my team is somewhat better this season.  I red-shirted a bunch of upper class men on offense, because I need to build my depth for the future.  I red-shirted my qb Gautsche, because Clayton Mecham gained 8 points over the offseason and he is now a 78.  We still have shitty receivers and a horrible o-line, but my new pistol offense is extremely QB friendly.  Defensively, we are better, but we have 0 depth, and everyone graduates after this season.  

We started off the season with a fumble on the kick return, and we were quickly down 10-0 after the 1st qt.  My offense tied the game up before the half, and I could have made it a three point lead before the half, but my frosh kicker is horrible, and he missed a 35 yd fg.

We played bend but don't break on D all game.  I got a HUGE user int with my MLB at the beginning of the 4th, and returned it to NMSU territory. It was the play of the game, no doubt.

Overall, I'm excited, and my QB Mecham is a beast.  He had a 71 yd run on a read-option play, and the most important stat...0 ints.  Surprised 

Up next, the Miners
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:50 am

UTEP 14 UNM 0

Very frustrating game.  We couldn't get in a groove all game.  Every time I entered Miner territory, their pass rush would turn into Derrick Thomas wannabes.  I got sacked 4 times total.  The biggest play was when we fumbled on the Miner 20 yard line, and they picked it up and ran it back to their 3 yard line.

I couldn't get my read option going, and my receivers couldn't get off of jams all night long.  Defensively, we held Showers in check.  We sacked him 4 times, but he only had 1 incompletion passing.  We out-gained the Miners 230 to 190.  

Next up...ASU

Last edited by zoon on Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:59 pm

Wow, I am impressed on your defense against UTEP. I could not contain them. Showers broke every tackle, completed every 3rd down. I won 31-21, only because I shut down offensively and just went in to run mode on each drive as my passing game wasn't accomplishing anything and I could not contain Showers
GoAztecs
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:20 pm

yup, showers is a pain, but he went down easily. I dont think he broke any tackles. its his arm that killed me. the guy moves around in the pocket really well, and finds the open guy every time.

Do you want to stick with default Heisman for the next two games (after this week) or do you want to do the custom sliders for two games? I'm down for keeping it on default, but I like the custom sliders also.
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:19 pm

You can decide how you want to do the sliders. Heisman mode this year is just really pissing me off. If the CPU has a QB that can run and pass, they never are stopped on 3rd down. The stamina thing is a joke as well. My last game, I went through every running back on my roster, every WR, ended the game with a TE as my tailback, where the CPU has their entire starters in there the whole game.

I lost 35-23 to #9 North Carolina. Marquis Williams will win the Heisman just based on the performance that he had against me. I knew I had no chance in the game when on 3rd and 16 in the 3rd quarter, Williams dragged 6 defenders after intial contact 10 yds to get the first down. It never fails, stop them on 1st and 2nd down, 3rd down 100% execution.

I don't know whether it should be at Heisman and just adjust the sliders, or what. If plays continue like that, my controller will end up in the tv soon.
GoAztecs
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:56 pm

we'll go with custom sliders for the next two games.

QB Accuracy: 5/5
Pass Blocking: 30/45
WR Catching: 40/40
RB Ability: 45/65
Run Blocking: 25/50
Pass Coverage: 45/100
Interception: 30/40
Rush Defense: 40/65
Tackling: 45/50

zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:59 pm

How do you think these sliders play?
GoAztecs
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:13 pm

They are same sliders as last year. This is what you said about them when you played Oregon State,

Played #24 Oregon State last night and lost 24-7. However, it was definitely more realistic, 7-7 at the half. Defense was much better on these new sliders, felt like I actually had a chance.

If they suck, we'll go to AA after a few games, like last season
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:24 pm

ASU 17 UNM 14

Bottom line, we missed a 35 yard field goal because my kicker has the weakest leg ever.

Sliders fell ok.  ASU has a 90 ranking on offense, so I felt that they should have been a lot more potent.  The sliders seem to have made playing D a little easier.

Offensively, I don;t see much of a difference.  You need to put a lot more touch on short passes, but mid to long range stuff is still pinpoint accurate.
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:31 am

Well my season is over. Now 1 and 2, lost to Navy 28-21. My QB, who is 86 overall, had a 60% completion rate prior to this game, went 6 for 28 passing with the new settings. The only play in the playbook that worked for catches was a deep curl. Could not complete a screen pass, a 2 yd pass, a 10 yd pass, nothing!!! Navy seeing that, they played 8 men in the box to contain my running game.

Please go back to Heisman default settings, these settings didnt work last time for passing and they are worse now. Id rather lose having my whole playbook, rather than only have 3 plays.
GoAztecs
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:12 am

ok. we'll go default for one more game, then go to AA for the rest of conference play.
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:31 pm

GoAztecs wrote:Well my season is over. Now 1 and 2, lost to Navy 28-21.  My QB, who is 86 overall, had a 60% completion rate prior to this game, went 6 for 28 passing with the new settings. The only play in the playbook that worked for catches was a deep curl. Could not complete a screen pass, a 2 yd pass, a 10 yd pass, nothing!!!  Navy seeing that, they played 8 men in the box to contain my running game.

Please go back to Heisman default settings, these settings didnt work last time for passing and they are worse now.  Id rather lose having my whole playbook, rather than only have 3 plays.
I lied. Im going to keep these sliders for one more game, but I'll increase the QB pass accuracy to 10. 10 makes a huge difference, trust me.
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:35 pm

Hopefully. It was ridiculous that you can't even hit a 3yd route
GoAztecs
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:38 pm

How about for next season, we try putting the human offense on heisman, but put the human defense on AA. Remember, you can do that this year.
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:41 pm

UTSA 27 UNM 21

Really frustrating. We couldn't stop them on third down, and they ran the ball against us like we were a pee wee team.

On offense, we played ok, but my WR's cannot get separation, and my o-line allows guys to just run by them on pass plays. This season is written off as a "growing pains" season, because next year, I think we will be pretty damn good on offense. Watch out MW!
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:47 pm

p.s.

the next advance wont be until sunday night, because ill be in dallas this weekend
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:31 pm

zoon wrote:How about for next season, we try putting the human offense on heisman,  but put the human defense on AA.  Remember, you can do that this year.  
sure, could do that. Ill get my game in tonight, was busy with the UCLA/Utah game last night
GoAztecs
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:42 pm

Won 26-14 against Air Force, scored a last touchdown out of frustration because all of my starters were out by halftime. The new passing slider is better. Incomplete passes were true incomplete passes. Wish there was a way to correct the fatigue, where it still occurs, but you aren't playing with your 4th string team by the 3rd quarter.

Also, why does the CPU activate things like "light a fire" and then they seem unstoppable? is it a cheat code for the CPU? just really frustrating when they activate that.
GoAztecs
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next