luvtotha9sRosters and More

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ea cancels ncaa football

5 posters

Go down

ea cancels ncaa football Empty ea cancels ncaa football

Post by blackhawk68 Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:57 pm

I saw on pasta padres sight that ea has officially canceled the ncaa football series.Sad 

blackhawk68
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

ea cancels ncaa football Empty Re: ea cancels ncaa football

Post by zoon Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:45 pm

I'm coolwitit....I think NCAA 14 is the shit, and I'm not getting a PS4 until Christmas 2014, so I'm content on playing this game for at least another year. It'll probably take that amount of time to get my UNM Lobos to a B- rating anyway. Fuckers Evil or Very Mad 
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:12 pm

Very sad, Sad the writing was on the wall for a while...
luvtotha9s
luvtotha9s
Admin

https://luvtotha9srosters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ves31996 Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:21 pm

luvtotha9s wrote:Very sad, Sad the writing was on the wall for a while...
So... uh... luv... does this possibly open up the door to luvtotha9s' NCAA 14 Rosters? bounce
Ves31996
Ves31996
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:25 pm

I doubt there would be much demand for my product, most seem fed up with the game...would be a lot of time and effort wasted...plus I have no PS3
luvtotha9s
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ves31996 Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:29 pm

luvtotha9s wrote:I doubt there would be much demand for my product, most seem fed up with the game...would be a lot of time and effort wasted...plus I have no PS3
Well, just letting you know I'm very interested, and I would pay.
Ves31996
Ves31996
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Ves31996 Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:31 pm

Actually, with how OS hijacked your rosters, I don't see how there's no high demand. Did you guys ever find out who was the one that spilled the rosters to someone?
Ves31996
Ves31996
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:36 pm

Had some ideas who it was...but no real proof. I'm sure there is a huge demand from the folks that expect free handouts, I was referring to decent folks, like yourself and other former upstanding Inner Circle members...it only takes one asshole and it's too easy to upload all my hard work to the ea locker...way too much hassle for me, and in the current climate of litigation over players likeness...not a prudent endeavor for me to pursue...even if I was pretty good at it.
luvtotha9s
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:15 pm

Ves31996 wrote:Actually, with how OS hijacked your rosters, I don't see how there's no high demand. Did you guys ever find out who was the one that spilled the rosters to someone?
It was that faggot Pony Express Laughing 
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ves31996 Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:51 pm

luvtotha9s wrote:Had some ideas who it was...but no real proof. I'm sure there is a huge demand from the folks that expect free handouts, I was referring to decent folks, like yourself and other former upstanding Inner Circle members...it only takes one asshole and it's too easy to upload all my hard work to the ea locker...way too much hassle for me, and in the current climate of litigation over players likeness...not a prudent endeavor for me to pursue...even if I was pretty good at it.
Yeah, I agree and I can totally respect your decision. I'd do the same thing if all that happened to me. Hopefully one day the stars realign again and a new college football game is made that allows editable rosters and you get a new PS3 and I can enjoy the game fully. Cool
Ves31996
Ves31996
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by blackhawk68 Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:59 pm

I feel like I lost a family member, been buying this game since bill walsh college football on sega genesis. always looked forward to it in july.it was like a ritual every year, first get college football,then madden, then nhl.

blackhawk68
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:16 pm

Hopefully someday, it can come back in some form...does seem like someone took a Greed bazooka to our precious childhood memories though Mad 
luvtotha9s
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:03 am

cool read

http://kotaku.com/a-blindside-hit-takes-down-an-ncaa-football-team-rallyi-1429336606

"Not only would that have entailed an overhaul of the existing customizer—TeamBuilder, which deals with single teams—the vision extended to things like stadium construction, layer editing for uniforms, and even "D&D" like settings within the game's dynasty mode. For example, creating stories and occurrences elsewhere in the season, like a backup coming out of nowhere when a star performer goes down to injury, or a prestige team suffering a losing streak that upends the rankings at the end of the year."

I don't understand why they just can't put out a game engine, and let us customize EVERYTHING?  Lawyers, help me out.  

You mean to tell me that there are not guys out there that would dedicate their life to customizing stadiums, uniforms and equipment, player and coach models, field detail, and logos? In fact, legend has it, that there was a wise old man that made rosters in years past, and rated every single player, and he would update his rosters 5-6 times a year to represent the actual players performance.

People love doing thus type of stuff.  Somebody, anybody, just make the gaming engine, and let us customize!
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:19 am

If the legal issues could be remedied, I would love to be involved on the ground floor of a totally customizable sim College Football game...would be a dream come true
luvtotha9s
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:23 pm

I definitely would be interested in a customizable roster. I wish I had more time this year to focus on the roster creation. My problem is that with work, watching so many games on tv/dvr, life, Madden, etc, just can't keep up. What I would really like is if there was a way to edit rosters online (not just a few teams on teambuilder) and have those uploaded to the game. I could get so much accomplished during non-court time at work, but unfortunately, the PS3 is at home.
GoAztecs
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down