luvtotha9sRosters and More

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kansas State Roster-Depth Chart 2012

Go down

Kansas State Roster-Depth Chart 2012 Empty Kansas State Roster-Depth Chart 2012

Post by GONNATEAMKILLU Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:25 pm

http://kansasstate.rivals.com/cdepthtext.asp?team=KANSASST&TEKey=34&Offense=14&Defense=15

Couple things:
-DB Randall Evans is the nickelback, but is also the backup SS
-RG Keenan Taylor is the starter not Boston Stiverson
-ROLB Tre Walker doesn't play in the nickel package..my suggestion is to move him to LOLB so we don't have to formation sub. Just move Tuggle & Childs over to ROLB.
-QB Tay Bender is no longer playing football due to concussions. #15 Sam Johnson is the 3rd string QB now. You can leave his as #9 or switch him to #13 or #17 since #15 is already in use.
-#37 FB Braden Wilson should be either the first or 2nd highest rated fullback in the game as he is projected to be the first fullback taken by Mel Kiper. I don't think any FB in the game deserves a 90+ so I made him an 88. Just my .02
-Chris Harper and Tyler Lockett are the outside receivers. Tramaine Thompson is the slot. Currie Sextion is 4th string, next is Torell Miller & then Kyle Klein.
-Make WR #22 Zach McFall into SS #22 Dante Barnett, as he actually plays and is going to be in our future. McFall is a walkon who is a senior that never plays.

'Preciate it bro, keep doin your thing

GONNATEAMKILLU
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down