luvtotha9sRosters and More

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So long, Farewell, Aufuedersein, Goodbye

+2
GoAztecs
luvtotha9s
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

So long, Farewell, Aufuedersein, Goodbye - Page 2 Empty Re: So long, Farewell, Aufuedersein, Goodbye

Post by blackhawk68 Thu May 30, 2013 2:19 pm

thanks, I did not know that he went there, but I meant for 2012.

blackhawk68
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

So long, Farewell, Aufuedersein, Goodbye - Page 2 Empty Re: So long, Farewell, Aufuedersein, Goodbye

Post by luvtotha9s Thu May 30, 2013 2:21 pm

I would say LB Jake Fely
luvtotha9s
luvtotha9s
Admin

https://luvtotha9srosters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by blackhawk68 Thu May 30, 2013 4:17 pm

thanks, I am gonna take them in a dynasty,and I like to take a good pass rusher when I play on defense. GO BLACKHAWKS.

blackhawk68
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Thu May 30, 2013 4:47 pm

blackhawk68 wrote:thanks, I am gonna take them in a dynasty,and I like to take a good pass rusher when I play on defense. GO BLACKHAWKS.
You might consider taking The Arizona State University Sun Devils in your dynasty. They have a defensive tackle named Will Sutton, that is probably the best pass-rushing defensive tackle to have ever lived Twisted Evil . Go Kings!
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs Thu May 30, 2013 8:00 pm

blackhawk68 wrote:go Aztec, I have a question for you,who is san diego states best pass rusher?

Best pass rusher for the game is 97 Dontrell Onuoha DL 6-2 265 SO INDIO, CA. I broke the SDSU record with him in my dynasty. Quick and strong. Hoping he has a good year in 2013 as a junior.
GoAztecs
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by blackhawk68 Thu May 30, 2013 11:40 pm

yeah, I usually take 2 teams in dynasty,the other one is Arizona state because of Sutton and Bradford.i thought I would take sd state also,thanks fellas. Chicago blackhawks= Stanley cup champs lol

blackhawk68
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs Fri May 31, 2013 11:46 am

getting ready to pre-order NCAA 14 and just cringing at all the work it will take me to do the roster and know it won't compare to Luv's work.
GoAztecs
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s Fri May 31, 2013 12:27 pm

Good luck my friend...it is a daunting task to do rosters, but I trust you are very capable of making a quality roster set...What I did wasn't anything special...just hard work and getting most of the fine details just about right.
luvtotha9s
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs Fri May 31, 2013 2:48 pm

luvtotha9s wrote:Good luck my friend...it is a daunting task to do rosters, but I trust you are very capable of making a quality roster set...What I did wasn't anything special...just hard work and getting most of the fine details just about right.

oh I know Luv, I always did my own rosters prior to meeting you because I was so sick of other roster makers putting Mickey Mouse at strong safety for Arkansas St. It is a daunting task, have my resources, and ready to hammer it out. I have always wished though that EA would have allowed you to edit the rosters in Teambuilder prior to the release of the game so you could have them done already.
GoAztecs
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s Fri May 31, 2013 3:16 pm

at one point one of the gamechangers told me that was the case...not sure if you remember a few years back when I was banging out all the teams on teambuilder, only to find out they didn't convert over...man was I pissed
luvtotha9s
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Fri May 31, 2013 5:03 pm

GoAztecs...if you need help making the rosters, I'm available. I'll do whatever you need me to do.
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s Fri May 31, 2013 5:06 pm

Look at this post from OS, on what they would have wanted to hear for Dynasty additions this year...great list
85 man rosters
- duplicate numbers
- game plans
- schedule home and home contracts
- hire/fire coordinators
- OL/DL and WR/CB interactions
- fix crowd to swell up during a big play
- fix big game/rivalry game to feel big the whole game, not just before and after (heart pulse, louder crowd, special commentary, etc.)
- espn2, espnu, cbs, abc, nbc, etc.
- edit rosters online

Basically, anything that wouldn't have to revamped or scratched the following year. For as far back as I can remember, each addition made gets an overhaul the following year. Each year is just redoing what was already done rather than building upon what they already have. It's sort of like EA is just spinning their wheels but aren't going anywhere. There is no goal of what the game should be like in the end, there is just changes to features we already have to "make them better." I wanted real ADDITIONS rather than reworks.
luvtotha9s
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:40 am

zoon wrote:GoAztecs...if you need help making the rosters, I'm available. I'll do whatever you need me to do.

Okay, still debating on pre-ordering it or not. I haven't gone a year without getting the game, but EA's effort is disappointing, as well as the pre-orders. Looking over the college football preview magazines will probably push me to ordering it.
GoAztecs
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by blackhawk68 Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:21 pm

has anybody heard any news about the demo? last year it was released on june 6th.

blackhawk68
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:01 pm

blackhawk68 wrote:has anybody heard any news about the demo? last year it was released on june 6th.
I made a few phone calls....this is what i can tell you......
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9539865.page
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by slick1ru2 Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:40 pm

Hey, I just read this. THANKS SO MUCH for the past couple years. You made the game so much BETTER. I feel this is going to be the best NCAA yet, it  will play like last year's Madden with a tweaked Infinity Engine.

Looks like they actually gave my Bulls some respect, 84 overall. Just wish the Power 5 did. They gutted the Big East, the turds and now its CUSA. Sucks. Oh well. Peace.
slick1ru2
slick1ru2
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Post by slick1ru2 Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:40 pm

Oh and the Demo is out TODAY, NOW, GO GET IT. 1.9 GB

Featuring a full game and 3 minute quarters, players will get to feel the Infinity Engine 2 and see the new ESPN graphics. The demo will also feature the new coordinator camera angle and Skills Trainer mode.

Matchups for the NCAA Football 14 Demo

Alabama vs. Virginia Tech
Oregon vs. Texas A&M
Ohio State vs. Michigan
slick1ru2
slick1ru2
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:48 pm

DEMO OUT NOW...

You can adjust the difficulty level and sliders on the demo!!!!!

I'm on my home to download and play...fuck work! I small review will follow.
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by slick1ru2 Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:52 pm

I am at 80% DL. Please don't tell me they brought back the Acceleration Burst Button. And if they did, can you turn the thing off?
slick1ru2
slick1ru2
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:00 am

slick1ru2 wrote:Hey, I just read this. THANKS SO MUCH for the past couple years. You made the game so much BETTER. I feel this is going to be the best NCAA yet, it  will play like last year's Madden with a tweaked Infinity Engine.

Looks like they actually gave my Bulls some respect, 84 overall. Just wish the Power 5 did. They gutted the Big East, the turds and now its CUSA. Sucks. Oh well. Peace.
very welcome...glad I could improve your NCAA Gaming experience.
luvtotha9s
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by slick1ru2 Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:40 am

The demo is challenging! Played twice and yet to win on All American. Fun!
slick1ru2
slick1ru2
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2