luvtotha9sRosters and More

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offline dynasty with multiple players?

3 posters

Go down

Offline dynasty with multiple players? Empty Offline dynasty with multiple players?

Post by misterebs Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:48 am

For years, my friends and I have gotten together to play NCAA dynasty. One living room, one dynasty mode, but we each had multiple teams. We each picked a team, did all the recruiting, simmed the games, etc...

Just booted up the game and ... did they take that capability out of this year's game?! Please tell me I'm just missing something obvious. Please tell me that EA didn't take a feature AWAY from the game. I get the coaching carousel thing, but can't we just turn that OFF? And no, we do not WANT to do an online dynasty. We want to play in the SAME LIVING ROOM on ONE PS3!

Honestly, am I missing something? What the heck is going on?!

misterebs
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down

Offline dynasty with multiple players? Empty Re: Offline dynasty with multiple players?

Post by volstopfan14 Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:44 am

I don't know why this would be the case. That would not make any sense. However, I will not be getting the game till later today so I don't know for sure. When I get it I'll be sure to check.

volstopfan14
Roster Expert
Roster Expert

Back to top Go down

Offline dynasty with multiple players? Empty Re: Offline dynasty with multiple players?

Post by Kansacity Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:06 pm

Take a deep breath.......inhale...........exhale.........relax misterebs. You are all good. Its just that you need to start a dynasty with one player first, then once its started, during all the setting up of recruiting boards and such (all the preseason crap) you go to the coach tab and coach info, and hit R1 to create new coach. Do this as many times as it will let you for however many friends you have..... Very Happy It may take a while but you still have your offline "living room" dynasty, my man (which is what we used to do back at college in the dorms! Pretty cool actually! Would always have an audience for your games against your opponents!)

Kansacity
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by misterebs Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:19 pm

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

No really, thank you. That is fantastic news. We actually quit trying to figure out how to do it last night and started to play NBA2K11 instead... I hang my head in shame.

misterebs
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down