luvtotha9sRosters and More

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Please?

2 posters

Go down

Help Please? Empty Help Please?

Post by dhose94 Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:29 pm

hey man, i love your rosters. I've been playing with the ones on your locker and they're great. I was going to see if there is any way i can get your new rosters without having to pay 20 dollars, because honestly i just dont have the money to do it. I've been using your rosters for quite some time and follow all of your forums and was very sad when i found out you were charging for your rosters now. I understand why you are, it just saddened me. You make the best rosters of anyone out there, so i can see why you charge. But i just wanted to see if there was any possible way i could get your rosters. Im only 13 so i dont have a job or anything and its really hard for me to get money, and ive asked my parents for it, but they said they couldnt give it to me, because NCAA football 12 was my birthday gift, and it was really kind of a big deal because my family doesnt have much money. But thanks for your time. If you think you could maybe make an exception just this one time i would be very happy. Thank you luvtotha9s for reading. Sorry if i wasted your time.

- Your biggest fan Dylan.
dhose94
dhose94
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down

Help Please? Empty Re: Help Please?

Post by hangtime3000 Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:40 pm

13 ?? Why does your user name say 94??? Lol. Maybe like 17.

hangtime3000
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by dhose94 Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:37 pm

My birthday is September 4th 1998. I wish i was 17 then i could drive!
dhose94
dhose94
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum