luvtotha9sRosters and More

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sliders for NCAA 13

2 posters

Go down

Sliders for NCAA 13 Empty Sliders for NCAA 13

Post by GoAztecs Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:17 pm

Anyone have any good suggestions for slider settings that they prefer to use of NCAA 13? Anyone create any sliders just based on Luv's rosters? Also substitution settings would be good as well, to utilize how detailed Luv's rosters are. Post what works well for you or if you just use the settings that are intially with the game.
GoAztecs
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Sliders for NCAA 13 Empty Re: Sliders for NCAA 13

Post by zoon Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:32 pm

Goaztecs, I've used numerous slider sets throughout the NCAA communities since the game was dropped, and I have come to the conclusion that the default heisman sliders give me the best sim play experience. One little tweak to any of the sliders seems to mess everything up on all-american ( and heisman). The only thing I don't like about the heisman level is the amount of int's that are made on both sides. But, whenever I try to adjust the sliders for ints, the coverage gets wacky.

This is the first year that I have played on heisman level. Previous year's heisman levels have all been way too over-powered. This year, they got it right.

On another note... Luv mentioned that he was thinking about starting a dynasty. I'm down.
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down