luvtotha9sRosters and More

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey fellas

3 posters

Go down

Hey fellas Empty Hey fellas

Post by GoAztecs Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:53 am

Hey guys, haven't been around the site for awhile. Was battling cancer since November and just didn't have the time or energy. Hope everyone is doing well and excited about the upcoming college football season!
GoAztecs
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Hey fellas Empty Re: Hey fellas

Post by luvtotha9s Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:02 am

Good to hear from you brother! Hope you are feeling better. 36 days until College Football season.
luvtotha9s
luvtotha9s
Admin

https://luvtotha9srosters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:51 pm

luvtotha9s wrote:Good to hear from you brother! Hope you are feeling better. 36 days until College Football season.

Yes, I can't wait, ready for this season. Especially seeing the new Aztec uniforms come out the other day.
GoAztecs
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:01 pm

Those uniforms do look sweet...man, do I miss NCAA Football.
luvtotha9s
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:35 pm

Just checking in to say hi, hope things are going well for you Luv
GoAztecs
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:39 pm

GoAztecs wrote:Just checking in to say hi, hope things are going well for you Luv
Hey brother, how are you feeling? Things are going pretty well for me, 3 weeks ago my baby daughter came into this world...life is very different around here. Shocked
luvtotha9s
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Thu May 26, 2016 9:49 pm

man, this thread is a punch in the gut.  puts shit into perspective like a mofo.  Life has a way of shaping us in ways we have no control of.  

GoAztecs....I had no idea you were that sick.  Telling you "I hope you're doing well" seems so shallow and cliche like.  I honestly hope you're doing more than well.  I hope you are living your life to its fullest extent.  I'm not religious, but saying God Bless feels prudent to me.

Luv....Man, bringing  a new life into this world is magical.  I'm not a father, but I have nieces and nephews.  Seeing the joy those kids bring to my sister's life is fantastic.  Take care of that girl!  You're a smart, renaissance man, so I know she's in good hands.  

Peace, ya'll
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s Fri May 27, 2016 6:00 am

Good to see a Zoon post around here. She's definitely a joy to behold.
luvtotha9s
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:12 pm

Congratulations on your daughter, great to read
GoAztecs
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:12 pm

Thanks for the message zoon. Any interest in playing a season with updated rosters?
GoAztecs
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:16 am

Thanks brother. Good to see you posting, I need to post more often. I haven't even started my annual picks thread yet.
luvtotha9s
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:01 pm

GoAztecs wrote:Thanks for the message zoon.  Any interest in playing a season with updated rosters?
Yeah, I'd be down for that. I haven't played the game in over a year, but I'm sure I can make some time to fit in a game or two a week.
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:57 pm

zoon wrote:
GoAztecs wrote:Thanks for the message zoon.  Any interest in playing a season with updated rosters?
Yeah, I'd be down for that.  I haven't played the game in over a year, but I'm sure I can make some time to fit in a game or two a week.  

sounds great.  Do you know how to do the schedule update?  I saw this on operationsports but it is above my editing skills.

Instructions:1.Set up a Dynasty with all settings set (Conference alignment, bowl tie-ins, protected rivalries, etc.) and advance to the Pre-season screen.
2.Save and then quit to the PS main menu. Copy the Dynasty file onto a flash drive and transfer to a computer.
3.Open the file in the Dynasty Editor. Instructions for PS3 can be found here. Note that this NOT the Dynasty config of the Generic editor, it's a separate program.
4.Under the "Organization" tab, select "Schedule". A list of the current in-game schedule should appear.
5.View Addendum below
6.Download the 2016 schedule file from this thread and extract it from the .zip file.
7.In the Dynasty editor, go to "File" and then "Import Current Table". Select the schedule file you downloaded.
8.The schedule should now be updated. Save and close out of the Dynasty Editor, remove the .MC02 tag from the USR-DATA file, re-encrypt in Bruteforce and transfer the Dynasty file back to you PS3
9.Load up and enjoy!

Addendum:
After you have your dynasty file open in the dynasty editor, go to Organization>Schedules and sort by Game #. Your file needs to have exactly 823 games. If you have 823 exactly, go ahead and import the schedule file. If you have less than 823 you will need to "create" games and if you have more you will need to "delete" games. To do this first use the editor to gain User Control for a total of 12 teams. Then mark down exactly how many games you need to "create" or "delete" to get to 823 and open up your dynasty on your console. Go to the "Custom Schedules" section of the preseason menu. To "create" games, simply select a Bye Week and choose an opponent. To "delete" games, simply select a non-conference game and change it to "Open." If you have used up all the slots for one team's schedule and still need to "create" or "delete" more games, go to the Dynasty Central tab and switch over to one of your other user controlled teams. Do this enough times to get you to 823 games, save the file, then proceed back to the steps that you already listed. You'll probably also want to get rid of your User Controlled teams that you don't want to control.
GoAztecs
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:17 pm

I have no clue. I didn't even know you could change the schedules. Looks too complicated.
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:52 pm

zoon wrote:I have no clue.   I didn't even know you could change the schedules.  Looks too complicated.  

lol, I was thinking the same thing.
GoAztecs
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum