luvtotha9sRosters and More

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realism is the key

+13
JFormo
MpGrand
Aztec4life
KingHova
ssryry2
volstopfan14
stlcardz-ndirish
GoAztecs
Haitiankid79
Kansacity
shakenbake
titangator
luvtotha9s
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Realism is the key Empty Realism is the key

Post by luvtotha9s Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:05 pm

Why do you love to play with realistic rosters?
luvtotha9s
luvtotha9s
Admin

https://luvtotha9srosters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Realism is the key Empty Re: Realism is the key

Post by titangator Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:23 am

This a serious question? Lol

titangator
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:46 am

titangator wrote:This a serious question? Lol

yes
luvtotha9s
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shakenbake Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:54 am

Realistic rosters brings this game to life, it adds a layer of depth that the devs at EA aren't allowed to put in the game. I think people get connected to today's college football players and being able to rush for 200+ yds and 3 td's with Lemicheal James instead of HB #21 draws us the to realistic rosters ...
shakenbake
shakenbake
Roster Head
Roster Head

http://twitter.com/JBaker70

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:21 pm

This was just posted by Stanimal032 over at the EA Forums
"luvtotha9s you are the man. I use your rosters and have recommended them to everyone I know for the most realistic rosters! I apologize I didnt' donate last year, I will be donating well to your cause this year definitely because I'm out of school and have a job lol. You deserve it for all the work you do to make the rosters legit. Thank you "
luvtotha9s
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kansacity Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:47 am

Admin wrote:Why do you love to play with realistic rosters?

Because I purchase Madden AND NCAA every year and I want to upload the REAL players onto Madden. Also, like a poster above stated....I like playing with a real name guy and not a number or a guy with the same number as Mark Ingram that plays for Alabama and is a RB but his name is John Vogel!!! Random names dont work for me either! Gotta be the real thing and Luv....YOU DA MAN!!! Cant say it any better than that. Love the rosters...love your work brotha!!

Kansacity
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:05 pm

I wanted to share the highest praise I ever received for my roster making abillities from JD@os

"This is what I go through everyday bro. I would've pm'ed this to you since this is a place to post roster info, but I wanted everyone to see this...
I'm in the "helping" business so to speak, yet I am disrespected and unappreciated every single day--not by my boss, but by the very people I help. I keep on trucking though because I love doing what I do. Keep on trucking luv, and dust your haters off your shoulder bro. I know exactly what you think sometimes: "How can this person criticize me when I don't even have to do this for anybody?" Some people think they're owed things in this world, and they'll get what's coming to them one of these days. But until then, keep doing your rosters THE WAY YOU WANT TO DO THEM. You're making a lot more people happy than you are upset, so forget the few who try to steal your thunder. They're just mad that they aren't getting the credit that you are.
Bottom line? You're the Bret Hart of PS3 NCAA Football rosters: "The best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be." Like Krayzie Bone said: "This is dedicated to the haters that's after me--keep 'em in back of me." Keep the haters in back of you luv--that's where they belong; and you belong on top my friend. And if any of you don't like it, do something to take luv's top spot. Until then, shut up." Couldn't have said it any better myself...thanks again brother
luvtotha9s
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s Sun May 01, 2011 8:53 pm

This was Just posted in the EA forums from a soldier in Iraq
"I used your roster last year it was epic but i didnt know you made them thru out the year i was wondeering how often you come out with them with updated rating accoring to how the teams are playing and when i get home from iraq i will for sure go to your blog for info but the internet her is horrible tok 15 mins to load this page and thanks again luv you make this game 10 times better"
luvtotha9s
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Realism is the key Empty Like the EA saying goes...

Post by Haitiankid79 Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:02 pm

"If its in the game, its in the game!" I have always loved this motto, although EA doesn't always abide by it. Because we know there are of things that are not in the game yearly. How about bringing back the Senior Bowl and Spring game for Dynasty/Franchise mode? Any way point being that there is no other way to play the game. Period. I have been playing this game and Madden since I can remember. I used buy tons of magazines and put all the names in myself. Until I discovered other services that did it. But when I found Luv last year I was thrilled. Your rosters are the most in depth, accurate and detailed out there. From te names to the equipment, the work you put in is unmatched. I will buy the game and won't play it until I get the rosters. Thre is nothing like playing with the named rosters. As someone stated it makes the the game realistic. If your playing without the names your just playing with a bunch of numbers...keep up the awesome work Luv its much appreciated!!!
Haitiankid79
Haitiankid79
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Haitiankid79 Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:17 pm

Also if you play Madden and play franchise mode, you have to have the real draft classes. Like you said its all about realism...
Haitiankid79
Haitiankid79
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:46 pm

Well since I care so much about college football, I do know the backup safety on Utah State and it is nice when someone actually takes the time to name the players correctly, rather that making up fake names to fill slots.
GoAztecs
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by stlcardz-ndirish Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:07 pm

we play the ncaa football series because we LOVE college football. The series allows us to get as close as we can to real life simulation of college football. When you add accurate/realistic rosters it only makes that simulation that much closer.

stlcardz-ndirish
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:09 pm

Does it shock you all that alot of people play NCAA football with just the numbers and don't even know about my rosters?...I run into people all the time online, that never knew you can download rosters...that needs to change
luvtotha9s
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by volstopfan14 Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:38 am

luvtotha9s wrote:Does it shock you all that alot of people play NCAA football with just the numbers and don't even know about my rosters?...I run into people all the time online, that never knew you can download rosters...that needs to change
That seems surprising, but I went for 4 years without knowing about them. I used to create all the SEC myself every year. Just doing 12 teams was so difficult, I can't imagine having to make all 120. Thanks again! Your the best!

volstopfan14
Roster Expert
Roster Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by ssryry2 Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:16 am

Because I feel like I'm playing with the real players like on madden...and do you get an early copy of the game?

ssryry2
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:01 pm

I hope not to need one
luvtotha9s
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KingHova Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:52 pm

I like it cuz it adds to the feel of the game. Also it adds to the experience of playing Madden. I've just got into using your rosters and you are the best. I'm itching for the 2012 rosters when/if you're doing it this year. Hit me up! hova-g@hotmail.com(PS3) You are the best keep it up!

KingHova
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:18 am

Realism is the key, so wait for Luv's rosters, otherwise you can download rosters that have Ryan Lindsey at QB for the Aztecs and Jeff Briscuit at QB for Florida, nice effort
GoAztecs
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Aztec4life Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:03 am

GoAztecs wrote:Realism is the key, so wait for Luv's rosters, otherwise you can download rosters that have Ryan Lindsey at QB for the Aztecs and Jeff Briscuit at QB for Florida, nice effort

haha did someone actually do that?

Aztec4life
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:56 pm

Aztec4life wrote:
GoAztecs wrote:Realism is the key, so wait for Luv's rosters, otherwise you can download rosters that have Ryan Lindsey at QB for the Aztecs and Jeff Briscuit at QB for Florida, nice effort

yeah, was curious what some of the rosters were like out there since I was testing out the entering of information. some bad ones out there
GoAztecs
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Aztec4life Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:33 am

GoAztecs wrote:
Aztec4life wrote:

yeah, was curious what some of the rosters were like out there since I was testing out the entering of information. some bad ones out there

Damn lol. Oh well, we know Luv will have the best rosters out there.

Aztec4life
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Post by MpGrand Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:59 pm

what i dont get is why the people at EA cant dedicate like 10 people to doing this for us. not that hard, i mean it is, but for them, and they could easily get a team to do it.

MpGrand
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Post by JFormo Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:27 pm

MpGrand wrote:what i dont get is why the people at EA cant dedicate like 10 people to doing this for us. not that hard, i mean it is, but for them, and they could easily get a team to do it.

I believe someone here has already pointed out why EA doesn't do this. To make it simple, there are serious legal issues for EA if they made the rosters accurate.

JFormo
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Post by MpGrand Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:58 am

hmm, thats interesting.

MpGrand
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Post by jd@os Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:33 pm

luvtotha9s wrote:I wanted to share the highest praise I ever received for my roster making abillities from JD@os

"This is what I go through everyday bro. I would've pm'ed this to you since this is a place to post roster info, but I wanted everyone to see this...
I'm in the "helping" business so to speak, yet I am disrespected and unappreciated every single day--not by my boss, but by the very people I help. I keep on trucking though because I love doing what I do. Keep on trucking luv, and dust your haters off your shoulder bro. I know exactly what you think sometimes: "How can this person criticize me when I don't even have to do this for anybody?" Some people think they're owed things in this world, and they'll get what's coming to them one of these days. But until then, keep doing your rosters THE WAY YOU WANT TO DO THEM. You're making a lot more people happy than you are upset, so forget the few who try to steal your thunder. They're just mad that they aren't getting the credit that you are.
Bottom line? You're the Bret Hart of PS3 NCAA Football rosters: "The best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be." Like Krayzie Bone said: "This is dedicated to the haters that's after me--keep 'em in back of me." Keep the haters in back of you luv--that's where they belong; and you belong on top my friend. And if any of you don't like it, do something to take luv's top spot. Until then, shut up." Couldn't have said it any better myself...thanks again brother

Wow. I just now saw that and I had to respond. Thank you for thanking me for the compliment--it meant a lot to see that.

I tried to be as vague as possible when I said I'm in the "helping" business, but you posting what I wrote made me want to go ahead and put it out there. I'm a teacher, and as some of you know teachers can NEVER clock out; we have to watch our language at a college/pro game because a student could be there; we can't even post a pic on Facebook drinking alcohol because it doesn't look good. I know some of you had bad teachers--we all did. But as an educator you really see what Luv goes through. You do so much for people and all some of them want to do is criticize. In my class we act out events, draw, write raps, eat, play games, have lectures outside--anything to get them to want to learn. But all you get is criticism from people because what you do isn't good enough.

Frankly I just don't like it when people criticize Luv's work because I know what he puts into it. My students pick at me because every one of my lessons is planned down to a tee; someone will ask, "When are we doing _____?" and I'll say, "In about 6 minutes", and sure enough we're doing whatever was asked about 6 minutes later. I like that Luv goes into that amount of detail with his rosters. If you don't like the way I teach, go to another teacher; if you don't like the way Luv did his roster, go to another roster maker.

Thanks again for sharing my post Luv. You and I and everyone else needs to keep doing what we love to do despite criticism from others. You don't do this for money, and teachers sure don't do what we do for money--we do it because we love it. No bad student will ever make me quit, and I hope no bad gamer ever makes you want to give this up. I know you said this is it for you, so this will be my last purchase of the NCAA Football Franchise; like I always tell my students, I'm not going to settle for second best. Be the best at what you do Luv, and always love what you are doing whether it is making rosters, writing music, etc.

jd@os
jd@os
Roster Lover
Roster Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum