luvtotha9sRosters and More

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How excited are you about the release of NCAA13 July 10th?

5 posters

Go down

How excited are you about the release of NCAA13 July 11th?

How excited are you about the release of NCAA13 July 10th? I_vote_lcap25%How excited are you about the release of NCAA13 July 10th? I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 4 ]
How excited are you about the release of NCAA13 July 10th? I_vote_lcap44%How excited are you about the release of NCAA13 July 10th? I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 7 ]
How excited are you about the release of NCAA13 July 10th? I_vote_lcap6%How excited are you about the release of NCAA13 July 10th? I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
How excited are you about the release of NCAA13 July 10th? I_vote_lcap19%How excited are you about the release of NCAA13 July 10th? I_vote_rcap 19% 
[ 3 ]
How excited are you about the release of NCAA13 July 10th? I_vote_lcap0%How excited are you about the release of NCAA13 July 10th? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How excited are you about the release of NCAA13 July 10th? I_vote_lcap0%How excited are you about the release of NCAA13 July 10th? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How excited are you about the release of NCAA13 July 10th? I_vote_lcap6%How excited are you about the release of NCAA13 July 10th? I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 16

How excited are you about the release of NCAA13 July 10th? Empty How excited are you about the release of NCAA13 July 10th?

Post by luvtotha9s Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:32 am

NCAA13 Poll

Last edited by luvtotha9s on Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
luvtotha9s
luvtotha9s
Admin

https://luvtotha9srosters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

How excited are you about the release of NCAA13 July 10th? Empty Re: How excited are you about the release of NCAA13 July 10th?

Post by luvtotha9s Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:59 am

Over 50 Views and only 2 votes...hmmmm
luvtotha9s
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

How excited are you about the release of NCAA13 July 10th? Empty Re: How excited are you about the release of NCAA13 July 10th?

Post by jwallace0317 Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:06 am

I think NCAA 13 is getting absolutely dwarfed by Madden news right now.

jwallace0317
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:09 am

Indeed...the NCAA Franchise has always been 2nd rate to EA compared to Madden and that's a shame...NCAA could be so much better
luvtotha9s
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:46 pm

I don't know what to think about the new Madden news. To tell you the truth, I'm not that disappointed that NCAA is not getting the new physics stuff. I highly doubt that the new physics will even work right, and it will probably be buggy as hell. Can you honestly trust EA to put out new features that work flawlessly?

On the other hand, if the new physics play is amazing, then I'm afraid that this might be the end of the NCAA franchise. It's painfully obvious that has EA put no commitment into NCAA this year. Think about it...Madden gets an upgrade that could change the way football is played on consoles, and NCAA get the Heisman "create a player" bullshit (pardon my French), what a joke.

I guess that's why they are selling NCAA for $45 right now, because they (EA) know it's going to be a second rate game compared to Madden. I'll wait and hold judgement until NCAA comes out to make a value assessment on the game, because it's silly to critique on-line gameplay videos of an unfinished product. But when NCAA drops, I'm still going to buy it (if Luv does the rosters), and I'm still going to run my dynasties, regardless of how nice Madden plays.

I can only hope that next year EA decides to invest some money into NCAA 14, and include the new physics stuff (a fine tuned version), and stop giving us weak gameplay modes that most of us will never even try to play. Yet, it seems I've been using the phrase "I hope" when talking about EA for the past five years now, so I guess I'm the fool because I keep buying their stuff.

zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:51 pm

They continue drop the ball,and this latest news about no Importation of NCAA draft classes to Madden has me at a tipping point. There are so many Diehard College Football fans...if they just put out a better product, they would see an increase in sales...it's just a lot of folks are fed up with the continual bull they try to spin us.
luvtotha9s
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:04 pm

I've never imported a draft class, because I haven't played Madden in 7 years, but I know a lot of guys who play both, and there's obviously a lot of them here in this forum. I have a feeling that if Madden breaks sales records, they will scrape NCAA and invest even more money into Madden.

I don't have any "inside sources" telling me this, I'm just ranting affraid .
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:09 pm

that would suck if they ever scrapped the NCAA Franchise...I love College Football so much, but we need new blood on the EA NCAA team...it's sad when a game that comes out a month after NCAA is grabbing all the headlines,although Madden does sell way more copies...A Great NCAA game could be made and sell well also...if only done right...maybe some day
luvtotha9s
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:24 pm

The demo comes out tomorrow.
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:20 pm

http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/ncaa-13-team-ratings.78725/
Here are the team ratings for NCAA 13. Notre Dame has a 97 overall rating? What a joke! Luv, we need you to fix this!
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:48 pm

I noticed Oklahoma St was a 95...with a freshman QB and unproven receivers,that's a bit high...See what I can do
luvtotha9s
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jd@os Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:47 pm

I won't get excited until I know you're doing the rosters this year. Like I said before (believe it or not), I'm not getting this game unless you do the rosters. However I already got my custom cover made in the event you decide to hit the roster room for another go at it.
jd@os
jd@os
Roster Lover
Roster Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:45 pm

I was very close to 100% going all in for this season, and was all set to announce my decision...After yesterday's news about not being able to Import Draft classes to Madden, I'm back at 50/50. I have over a month to ponder this dilemma...you guys will be the first to know when I decide.
luvtotha9s
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:25 pm

Well I pre ordered mine on Amazon and hope for your rosters. Have to be honest, I usually don't import draft classes and enjoy the college game more. I hope you end up doing the rosters, love the work you put into it
GoAztecs
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:36 am

‏From the Twitter thing in regards to the rosters...
@SidTooVicious @InDEAMweTrust yes...might take me longer with my job and everything, but I'm all in
8:01 PM - 17 Jun 12 via Mobile Web.

It's official, I'm buying NCAA 13, because Luv said he's doing the rosters again! Expect a donation sometime next month. I'm enlivened!
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:06 pm

Is anyone bothered by how people are tearing NCAA13 apart left or right? I love college football so getting the game is a given, but I can't tell if the reviews are because people were expecting more or that the game has really dropped that far off.
GoAztecs
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:50 pm

GoAztecs wrote:Is anyone bothered by how people are tearing NCAA13 apart left or right? I love college football so getting the game is a given, but I can't tell if the reviews are because people were expecting more or that the game has really dropped that far off.

I don't think the game has dropped off, it just hasn't really gotten any better. I really don't want to get into the same old criticisms of the game (we have an extensive thread on this kinda thing already), but it seems like all the negative critics out there just won't let some things go, or just can't get over some things. The top five complaints I see are the following...
1)The safeties are constantly out of position
2)The computer AI is still stupid
3)Cornerbacks mirroring routes
4)Zone defense is weak
5)Teams ratings are disheveled

All of these complaints are legitimate, but they in no way take away from the enjoyment of the game. And, all of these items have been a pox on the game since the PS3 and 360 consoles came out. I understand that EA seems to ignore these things, and people want to rant about because that's really all they can do (besides not buy the game), but you mean to tell me that the game is unplayable because a CB jumped your route? Or that your cheese zone defense from 2004 doesn't work anymore? Give me a break. Most haters just want to be the bad ass that sounds tough on a forum, just so they can get a reaction out of people.

i got the game around noon today(pst), and I think that it's as good as lat year's game. The passing trajectories are awesome, but they are overpowered against the CPU with default sliders. The "read and react" thingy on defense works...at times. It seems that when it works, it works great, and your player makes the play when in zone, but when the player makes a wrong read, big plays are made(kinda like in real life, huh?).

Overall, I'm liking the game, but I need to get me a hold of some custom sliders to make it more challenging. I'm killing the CPU with the passing game. I noticed that the receivers almost never drop a pass , and the QB almost never over/under throws the receivers. I'm throwing perfect lob passes on slot fade/corner routes at will. This shouldn't be happening with Mike Bervocici and Jamal Miles as my QB and Wr (maybe if I was using Barkley and Woods it would be legitimate).

I haven't played online yet, and that is going to be the big test. Also, advancing the dynasties without a failure will also be a big test. Custom play-books seem to work, but you can;t really tell unless you;re playing online anyway. We shall see

Overall first impression grade (1-10 scale)...7.5

zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:57 am

Zoon, if you find a good slider set, let me know
GoAztecs
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:14 pm

GoAztecs wrote:Zoon, if you find a good slider set, let me know
SOS slider set is the one I used last year. It's freakin amazing. He is on the Operation Sports ( Evil or Very Mad) website. He hasn't posted anything yet on NCA 13, but he said he is creating one this year. His name is NDAlum. Check them out.

I think I might be playing on Heisman level this year. I usually play on AA, but I put it on Heisman last night, and it was really fun. The QB's scramble a lot more on Heisman and the CPU attempts ridiculously long FG's, as in attempting them from the 45 yard line. Those are my only two grips about heisman...so far.
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down