luvtotha9sRosters and More

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MW DYNASTY

3 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

MW DYNASTY - Page 2 Empty Re: MW DYNASTY

Post by zoon Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:05 pm

Utah St 14 UNM 24

The score should have been 42-7, but my receivers and QB cant complete a pass more than 10 yards deep. I threw two more picks, one was returned to the 5 yard line.

Defensively, I've decided to run man until the CPU proves they can beat it. This strategy will not work against a good passing team, but I'm tired of getting no pressure on the QB when in zone, and the QB has 10 seconds to find a wr. I also got a nice user pick controlling the MLB Very Happy .

GoAztecs, you have a bye week. What settings do you want to go with starting next season? Do you want to try default Heisman for two games, then go to custom sliders for two more, like we did this year? I think we are getting better, no?
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:56 pm

I am really not sure how to approach it. I have won my last two games, but they were against two teams that run first, so it was easier to handle them. I would like to see another couple games to see how it goes. I really wish we could adjust the sliders for 3rd down only, because I liked how much of a challenge Heisman was. Do what feels right in your mind and I will adjust, hopefully surviving. Recruiting is really frustrating me, every recruit is locking me out. The best recruit I have received is a 68 rated FB. I have only had 2 guys commit and we are at mid season! I am riding my running game and hopefully my D can improve on 3rd downs
GoAztecs
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:59 pm

For Luv, I just feel that the AI in this year's version is just really elevated. You have to be on your game, you have to open up your playbook and not get comfortable with certain plays. Never run hurry up and call the same play, they will get you easily. Defensively, you better get a pass rush or the computer QB will wait for that guy to get open.
GoAztecs
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:49 pm

I think your game against FSU will answer all of our questions. I've played them on my offline dynasty, on Heisman default, and they are a fuckin machine. They throw a ton, and they run hurry-up. Carr is a their QB, and he is on point. We still have a bunch of games to play, so it'll work itself out. I am leaning towards default Heisman for 2 game, then custom sliders for 2 more, but that will prolly change.

Recruiting....did you recruit guys that were at least in your top 10? That's all I do, no matter what the player rating is.
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:44 pm

GoAztecs...can you play tonight? I can play anytime between 5 pm - 11 pm pst.
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:25 pm

I can't, Im going to the Charger game. Maybe when I get home. I am going to be home this afternoon before the game if you wanted to try and get the game in then.

Yes, recruited only guys interested in SDSU
GoAztecs
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:29 pm

I can be on at 4 pm.
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:30 pm

zoon wrote:I can be on at 4 pm.
okay, 4 it is, just not too many timeouts. Have to head to the game Smile Ill try to be on. If not, we will schedule it soon
GoAztecs
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:08 am

MW DYNASTY - Page 2 Newmexicosdsu
25                                                       28

Basically, SDSU did what they wanted to do on offense.  I had no answer for what they were doing.  We slowed down the running game in the second half, but gave up big plays on the passing game.

Offensively, we played better than expected.  I had a 4th and goal at the 1 yard line, midway into the 4th (down by 7), and I decided to kick the field goal.  I should have went for it.  It probably wouldn't have mattered, since my defense got thrown around, and was trailing the SDSU receivers all day long.  

Now, I think I will have to win the last three games of the year in order to be bowl eligible (4-4), and I still have FSU and BSU left on the schedule Sad .  If we can run the table, and WYO loses 2 of their last 3 games, we can still make it to the MW Champ, so I can get my revenge!
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:51 am

Sounds like another epic User game
luvtotha9s
luvtotha9s
Admin

https://luvtotha9srosters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:46 pm

UNM 31 AF 7

Total domination by the Lobos. The only way AF scored, was on a muffed punt at our 20 yard line. The last update I got, FSU was beating WYO 17 -14 in the fourth, which is great news. I need WYO to lose 2 games before the end of the season.
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:53 pm

Finally bowl eligible, after that 0-4 start
GoAztecs
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:56 pm

FSU 28 UNM 21

Fuck this team
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:15 pm

BSU 10 UNM 13

WYO lost to Utah St., so we have a 4 way tie for the Mountain Division title (BSU, WYO, UNM, Colo.). I don't know how EA does the tie-breakers, so we will have to wait until the end of week 15 to find out if UNM will meet SDSU for the MW Champ!

No ints by my QB, so that means victory.  In our 6 loses, Gausche has thrown at least 2 picks per game.  In our 6 wins, a total of 2 ints.
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:25 pm

zoon wrote:BSU 10 UNM 13

WYO lost to Utah St., so we have a 4 way tie for the Mountain Division title (BSU, WYO, UNM, Colo.). I don't know how EA does the tie-breakers, so we will have to wait until the end of week 15 to find out if UNM will meet SDSU for the MW Champ!  

No ints by my QB, so that means victory.  In our 6 loses, Gausche has thrown at least 2 picks per game.  In our 6 wins, a total of 2 ints.
great win against Boise St. Tried helping you by beating them 17-14, they were very, very tough, plus had help from the officials on a fumble
GoAztecs
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:16 am

SDSU v BSU for the MW Championship.

UNM is projected to face Marshall in the Armed Forces Bowl. SDSU is expected to face the Oregon Ducks in the Vegas Bowl. We shall see.

zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:27 pm

zoon wrote:SDSU v BSU for the MW Championship.

UNM is projected to face Marshall in the Armed Forces Bowl.  SDSU is expected to face the Oregon Ducks in the Vegas Bowl.  We shall see.  

I don't want to play Boise again, ugh.
GoAztecs
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:18 pm

GoAztecs wrote:
zoon wrote:SDSU v BSU for the MW Championship.

UNM is projected to face Marshall in the Armed Forces Bowl.  SDSU is expected to face the Oregon Ducks in the Vegas Bowl.  We shall see.  

I don't want to play Boise again, ugh.  
Remember, the game will be played at Mile High Stadium.
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:37 am

MW DYNASTY - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpYhhWnW7BUqo_Hfqq2Ugv43SPly0LGkZFdP0g0-sR8DquPQNN

SDSU are the champs
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:49 am

MW DYNASTY - Page 2 MUhSj27S5c98ZHpWxH7rNHg

MW DYNASTY - Page 2 Unm_lobo_logo  CHAMPS!
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:38 pm

Congrats on the win
GoAztecs
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:44 pm

Couple interesting notes from the Mountain West championship....I was the home team, but Boise had more fans in the stadium. Liked seeing the signs all over for the Colorado/Colorado St game. I'm not sure if they altered it because of altitude, but my players fatigue was so high in this game.

As for the game itself, my defense was bend dont break. I could not stop Kirby Moore at all! But I was really happy, 3 red zone drives stopped by my D. Best was on a naked bootleg by Southwick and I read that with my defensive end, stripped the ball from him at the goalline and my MLB ran for a TD. On another drive, 1st and goal at the 1 and I held them. I don't think I have had that ever happen on the 1.
GoAztecs
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:38 pm

I thought they were going to have the neutral site games reflect the actual game being played?! Did they have the MW Championship logo on the field at least? EA = liars
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:23 pm

FYI, we wil go with default Heisman for the first two games of season two, then we will evaluate.

I'm switching my offense from the air raid wash st playbook, to the default pistol playbook. The air raid is pissing me off, and i'm throwing too many ints.

I've been running the pistol playbook for about a month now, and trying it out on the online ranked chumps, and it seems to be working well. The only complaint I have, is the lack of combination routes, and the lack of bubble screens, and wr screens.
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:01 pm

It did not have the logo on the field.

Won the Las Vegas Bowl last night, 24-21.... the read option was so hard to defend because the Oregon RBs would always break the first tackle.

I was thinking that we might be able to do another dynasty but with better teams in Heisman, but up to you on that.

I am worried going into year 2, with my senior class leaving and my recruiting being so poor. We will see.
GoAztecs
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next