luvtotha9sRosters and More

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roster Progress

+116
dirk.habets
MichiganMan_24
ozzie2428
dartmouth6
BigPlay8485
cmswope85
Plasticman43123
hangtime3000
juny7997
Snickelfritter
dhose94
PipelineU
JRossD
kf15
SilentEnforcer4
WolvraiderX
okcyankee
str8upg93
gza21
Schoene503
Hawkshadow327
CarolinaCJAM
clcobb1725
Kiwaun20
the_EDJ
MillerTime89
flip2448
LWilkins
Kniwz_Br5
bradbanks7
barrons01
Steel Pitt
dperry3
Bkru23
orangecyanide
orangetiktac
Clarkw267
jsam51
vatechhokie
kidchocolate
zoon
NE77
nickjamesm7
Hornedog20
kj121
kasper2929
MayhemNJ
McNutterButter
mookierynne
lilcoo3
Majtee0
LSUkino
Chaput10
Haitiankid79
XX_Bossi_XX
vernroberts65
Confubitated
gcnyc25
PDDollars
FSUknowit
SweetH2oFball
rl10529
antafustic/seandiggy
619eer
axspecialk
Coach Gruden
rolltide4ever
mjarz02
GatorMuschomp
Jaydub918
Noles_IbleedG&G
OSUBeaver11
theflyingalamo
heck021
YFS
lilvilly75
SteboSSK
Category5Cane
Mr_SnackCakes_
MaizeNBlue
C2F
bdrhino
TMob384
jd@os
GatorBait2006NC
ptown8091
jwallace0317
gostate24
tony9235
1st&goal
MpGrand
clevenger77
Marv_Levy
krayt
Daz-D-RoB55
GoDeep52
trailerpark007
JFormo
Eugene3755
forty six & 2
jayice
wareagle
Palo20
DrK84
ecumike
BCMike22
BucNutts
Kansacity
giantsfan8293
RowdyRaider50
shakenbake
GoAztecs
gator3guy
volstopfan14
mwright889
luvtotha9s
120 posters

Page 12 of 29 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 29  Next

Go down

Roster Progress - Page 12 Empty Re: Roster Progress

Post by GatorMuschomp Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:39 pm

I do not have a folder named PS3 already on my system. I went to the Saved Data Utility (PS3) and it is just a bunch of stuff from games I have played in past (profiles, rosters, franchises, etc).

There is nothing that looks anything like the format of that file sent. I don't know what else to do. I have NEVER gotten a roster from any source but the EA locker thing in past so this stuff is like a foreign language to me.

I have an external HD that I took this PS3 file and put it in there. Plugged in to the USB port in front of the PS3 and I can only access certain things (when under video, video files...under photo, photo files). There doesnt seem to be a way I can just open the HD unless I am under VIDEO, MUSIC or PHOTO.
GatorMuschomp
GatorMuschomp
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Post by XX_Bossi_XX Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:47 pm

i followed the directions luv gave me after i became an inner circle member, but when i plug in my usb and look for the saved data, it isnt there it just says there is no saved data. and a couple times it said 'corrupted data'. why wont it show up? maybe you have different steps that work?

XX_Bossi_XX
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by GatorMuschomp Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:49 pm

ok, something is showing now under the Saved Data Utility folder....it let me copy it....now that file is showing up in the list of other things in that folder. I assume that is it then. It wasn't showing up...put that folder in 3 times, I guess 4th time was a charm as it is showing now. It did erase my profile tho and now I have to re-do all my settings again...asked me what my fav team was like I was playing game for first time.

Last edited by GatorMuschomp on Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
GatorMuschomp
GatorMuschomp
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Post by jd@os Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:49 pm

GatorMuschomp wrote: I do not have a folder named PS3 already on my system. I went to the Saved Data Utility (PS3) and it is just a bunch of stuff from games I have played in past (profiles, rosters, franchises, etc).

There is nothing that looks anything like the format of that file sent. I don't know what else to do. I have NEVER gotten a roster from any source but the EA locker thing in past so this stuff is like a foreign language to me.

Put a jump drive in your computer (not PS3 yet). You are going to create a folder named PS3; inside that folder, create a folder named SAVEDATA. Save all that.

Download Luv's roster--it's going to be a file named BLU...something (not literally "something", but it's a bunch of stuff). Once the download has been completed, put that file you just saved (the BLU thing) in the SAVEDATA folder. Now you will have a PS3 folder, inside of that a SAVEDATA folder, and then the roster file inside of that named BLU...

Now put the jump drive in the PS3. Go to GAME, then SAVE DATA UTILITY. Your jump drive icon will be there. Hit the triangle button, and copy it onto your hard drive. Turn the game on, then go to SETTINGS, then go to FILE MANAGEMENT. Now select load and load the roster, then save the roster. Go to something like Edit Depth Chart to see if the file copied.

Do this now, and if it doesn't work I'll stay up with you until you get it. If it does work, give me a virtual high five.

Holla back at me.
jd@os
jd@os
Roster Lover
Roster Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by GatorMuschomp Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:57 pm

Yes, we are good. Thank you.
GatorMuschomp
GatorMuschomp
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Post by jd@os Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:58 pm

GatorMuschomp wrote:Yes, we are good. Thank you.

Cool. What was the problem?

You good XX Bossi?
jd@os
jd@os
Roster Lover
Roster Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by XX_Bossi_XX Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:59 pm

jd@os wrote:
GatorMuschomp wrote: I do not have a folder named PS3 already on my system. I went to the Saved Data Utility (PS3) and it is just a bunch of stuff from games I have played in past (profiles, rosters, franchises, etc).

Put a jump drive in your computer (not PS3 yet). You are going to create a folder named PS3; inside that folder, create a folder named SAVEDATA. Save all that.

Download Luv's roster--it's going to be a file named BLU...something (not literally "something", but it's a bunch of stuff). Once the download has been completed, put that file you just saved (the BLU thing) in the SAVEDATA folder. Now you will have a PS3 folder, inside of that a SAVEDATA folder, and then the roster file inside of that named BLU...

Now put the jump drive in the PS3. Go to GAME, then SAVE DATA UTILITY. Your jump drive icon will be there. Hit the triangle button, and copy it onto your hard drive. Turn the game on, then go to SETTINGS, then go to FILE MANAGEMENT. Now select load and load the roster, then save the roster. Go to something like Edit Depth Chart to see if the file copied.

Do this now, and if it doesn't work I'll stay up with you until you get it. If it does work, give me a virtual high five.

Holla back at me.

you are my savior! it worked thanks a ton! these directions were much more clear. no offense to luv obviously

XX_Bossi_XX
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by jd@os Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:11 am

XX_Bossi_XX wrote:
jd@os wrote:

Holla back at me.

you are my savior! it worked thanks a ton! these directions were much more clear. no offense to luv obviously

No problem! I know it sounds corny, but if I find out that someone online is having a problem with downloading a roster, I'm going to help until he or she gets it. It's because I had so many problems doing it for College Hoops 2K7 and I never want anyone to go through what I went through then; throwing things, bad words, frustration, etc. No one was there to help me and maybe an hour later I finally figured it out; by the time I did figure it out, I didn't even want to play the darn game because I was so angry at it.
jd@os
jd@os
Roster Lover
Roster Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:35 am

You the man JD!!....way to take them to the promised land
luvtotha9s
luvtotha9s
Admin

https://luvtotha9srosters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:46 am

Ok...I'm going to bed....Version 1 of my rosters are safely in the hands of my Inner Circle Members...they have already and will send me suggestions to make these rosters even better come August 29th....Went through alot today, but at the end of the day,it was a success...thanks to all my supporters,friends,fans, and followers....And to anyone that donates tonight while I'm asleep....I'll send you the roster files out as soon as I wake up in the AM....I gotta sleep sometime....Thanks again everyone!!! This is only beginning!!!
luvtotha9s
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Haitiankid79 Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:13 am

luvtotha9s wrote:Ok...I'm going to bed....Version 1 of my rosters are safely in the hands of my Inner Circle Members...they have already and will send me suggestions to make these rosters even better come August 29th....Went through alot today, but at the end of the day,it was a success...thanks to all my supporters,friends,fans, and followers....And to anyone that donates tonight while I'm asleep....I'll send you the roster files out as soon as I wake up in the AM....I gotta sleep sometime....Thanks again everyone!!! This is only beginning!!!

I'm so jealous of the IC! But patience is a virtue..Luv thanks for all the hardwork. I have a donation coming your way soon! I look forward to Monday. I have a NFL fantasy draft and your rosters to look forward to! Plus the real season starts next week...Life is good... cheers
Haitiankid79
Haitiankid79
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaput10 Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:19 am

These rosters are amazing!!! Thanks Luv for all of your hard work.

Chaput10
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by antafustic/seandiggy Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:52 am

Jamal Turner for the huskers, I thought would be a little faster... The agi and acc are there but the overall spd is down I think and also Robert Griffin (qb for Baylor) spd is down, a tad bit more spd for those guys would be nice to see... Other than those things I'm overly impressed with ur time and effort u put into these rosters, u even put there or close to there city, state... Luvtotha9s/J.O. Ur that Dude, Word...
antafustic/seandiggy
antafustic/seandiggy
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:44 am

Hey fellas....I'll be out of the Roster room for most of the afternoon...to anyone that sends a donation in the meantime...I will send you the roster file as soon as I return
luvtotha9s
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theflyingalamo Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:33 pm

I have some updates for the Notre Dame squad Luv...posted them in the proper thread for your ease of finding them...and lemme know if you wanna catch a PSU game and get messed up tailgating.
theflyingalamo
theflyingalamo
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Post by LSUkino Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:11 pm

I have to say, your rosters are far and above any others I've seen online. I tried some of the other rosters, but realized that you get what you pay for. I was happy to join the inner circle and get quality, real rosters. Thanks for all you do. This makes the game about 1000% percent better.

LSUkino
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down

Roster Progress - Page 12 Empty THANK GOD

Post by SweetH2oFball Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:04 pm

I HAVE MY ROSTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SweetH2oFball
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Majtee0 Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:35 pm

WHATS UP ROOM... NEW 2 this I know this (?) been asked plenty of times but, how does this work with getting Luvtotha9's rosters?...

Majtee0
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:21 pm

welcome Majtee....If you want to be a part of a special group of guys and have the roster instantly, you can donate.....or if you have will power, you can wait untill August 29th, when I release them to the world
luvtotha9s
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Majtee0 Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:24 pm

Alright Thanks... got you

Majtee0
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:47 pm

LSUkino wrote:I have to say, your rosters are far and above any others I've seen online. I tried some of the other rosters, but realized that you get what you pay for. I was happy to join the inner circle and get quality, real rosters. Thanks for all you do. This makes the game about 1000% percent better.
thanks lsuKino...spread the word
luvtotha9s
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1st&goal Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:08 pm

LSUkino wrote:I have to say, your rosters are far and above any others I've seen online. I tried some of the other rosters, but realized that you get what you pay for. I was happy to join the inner circle and get quality, real rosters. Thanks for all you do. This makes the game about 1000% percent better.

This statement couldn't be more true!!!!!! and now that we are in the final few days until college football starts its just that much better.

1st&goal
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Post by tony9235 Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:18 pm

If i donate i will get he rosters now? how do you send them??
tony9235
tony9235
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by tony9235 Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:20 pm

Ok, i just donated $50!
tony9235
tony9235
Roster Noob
Roster Noob