luvtotha9sRosters and More

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Updates to your teambuilder

4 posters

Go down

Updates to your teambuilder Empty Updates to your teambuilder

Post by BCMike22 Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:57 am

QB's
--------------------------
QB Rettig is blonde. THP should be slightly stronger, but overall pretty accurate numbers.
QB Marscovetra and QB Shinskie are currently showing as having the same THP. This is far from accurate--Marsco is accurate but lolipops the balls in. His accuracy needs to be much improved and his throwing power greatly reduced. Shinskie (a former MLB pitching prospect) has a rocket arm, 95 would be accurate. However his accuracy is grossly overstated as is his awareness. I would suggest the folllowing:

Marsco: THP: 70, THA: 90, AWR: 80
Shinskie: THP: 95, THA: 80, AWR: 82

QB Suntrup as a frosh is tough to gauge, but his game knowledge/awareness is something all of the recruiting articles from Nebraska/Stanford/BC said (offers from all). 53 is just too low even for a true frost given this is supposedly his best quality.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Other BC fans have input for accuracy?

I'll do RB's next.

BCMike22
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

http://www.BCDraft.com

Back to top Go down

Updates to your teambuilder Empty Re: Updates to your teambuilder

Post by jprgobc Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:14 pm

BCMike22 try and help me to get others to join from Eagleaction when the game comes out on Tuesday. Also can you help with the BC Coaches. Luv has a section on this board named " Coaches and Coordinators " and he has a form that he wants done for the HC, OC and DC. Can you you post you thoughts on that section and I can help you edit it. (I do not know much about Rogers and his Recruiting ability). Thanks GOBC

jprgobc
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by BCMike22 Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:50 pm

Done

BCMike22
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by BCMike22 Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:13 pm

RB's[/b]

The ratings look pretty good and accurate. The only thing that needs changing is the name "Rolandan Finch" to "Deuce Finch". I think even the program and official depth chart lists him as Deuce.

[b]WR's

#3 Momah is listed as a CB. He's a WR
The big thing that needs to be changed as others have said is the rankings to Colin Larmond, Jr. He averaged about 20 yards per catch and was 2nd team (?) all ACC before his knee sidelined him for the entirety of last year. He's absolutely our best WR. I think he was a 85 overall last year.

BCMike22
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Palo20 Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:23 pm

BCMike22 wrote:QB's
--------------------------
QB Rettig is blonde. THP should be slightly stronger, but overall pretty accurate numbers.
QB Marscovetra and QB Shinskie are currently showing as having the same THP. This is far from accurate--Marsco is accurate but lolipops the balls in. His accuracy needs to be much improved and his throwing power greatly reduced. Shinskie (a former MLB pitching prospect) has a rocket arm, 95 would be accurate. However his accuracy is grossly overstated as is his awareness. I would suggest the folllowing:

Marsco: THP: 70, THA: 90, AWR: 80
Shinskie: THP: 95, THA: 80, AWR: 82

QB Suntrup as a frosh is tough to gauge, but his game knowledge/awareness is something all of the recruiting articles from Nebraska/Stanford/BC said (offers from all). 53 is just too low even for a true frost given this is supposedly his best quality.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Other BC fans have input for accuracy?

I'll do RB's next.

I disagree with the throwing ratings. The highest THP in the game for any QB is 94. Shinskie does not have the best arm in the nation. High 80s is probably more reasonable.

70 THP would also be one of the worst THPs in the game. Even if his arm is terrible, high 70s or low 80s is probably reasonable. 90 THA would have Marscovetra as one of the most accurate QBs in the nation as well. Mid 80s is probably good enough.

Palo20
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Post by gator3guy Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:26 pm

Yeah I agree, they spread out the ratings enough now that 90+ will be amongst the best in the country.

gator3guy
Roster Lover
Roster Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by BCMike22 Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:25 pm

On pure arm strength alone, he's up there with anyone in the nation. Seriously.

THAT BEING SAID, he's incredibly inaccurate, makes bad decisions, and is easily flustered. He's not our starter for a reason, and I'll leave it at that as I don't mean to bash the kid.

BCMike22
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down