luvtotha9sRosters and More

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roster Announcement

+5
dmar12yo
Noles_IbleedG&G
jd@os
Haitiankid79
luvtotha9s
9 posters

Go down

Roster Announcement Empty Roster Announcement

Post by luvtotha9s Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:51 pm

OK....I am not going to finish version 1 by tomorrow....So here is what I'm going to do: as a thank you, and also to honor the members of my Inner Circle(Folks who have donated), as soon as I finish version 1(looking like the 22nd or 23rd), I will be emailing all Inner Circle Members the zip files of Version 1...I will receive feedback, and then make some necessary adjustments and then upload them to public on or before,Monday August 29th. Apologies go out to the friends/fans/followers that were juiced up to download my Version 1 Tomorrow...they just aren't finished yet....I know most of my fans expect the best....and That's all I can do
Thanks again!
luvtotha9s
luvtotha9s
Admin

https://luvtotha9srosters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Roster Announcement Empty Re: Roster Announcement

Post by Haitiankid79 Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:57 pm

luvtotha9s wrote:OK....I am not going to finish version 1 by tomorrow....So here is what I'm going to do: as a thank you, and also to honor the members of my Inner Circle(Folks who have donated), as soon as I finish version 1(looking like the 22nd or 23rd), I will be emailing all Inner Circle Members the zip files of Version 1...I will receive feedback, and then make some necessary adjustments and then upload them to public on or before,Monday August 29th. Apologies go out to the friends/fans/followers that were juiced up to download my Version 1 Tomorrow...they just aren't finished yet....I know most of my fans expect the best....and That's all I can do
Thanks again!

No worries Luv. You are the best at what you do. We all have the game and its not going anywhere! We know it's going to be your best work yet. Thanks for all your hard work!!
Haitiankid79
Haitiankid79
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Post by jd@os Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:30 pm

No complaints here man. When I download your rosters it feels as if I'm getting a new game--even though I always get the game on release day. That's how much your work adds to the NCAA Football franchise.

I think everyone on this site wants you to take your time; as a matter of fact, maybe you should take a break from the rosters and actually play a game because something tells me you haven't even done that Very Happy
jd@os
jd@os
Roster Lover
Roster Lover

Back to top Go down

Roster Announcement Empty Roster Announcement

Post by Noles_IbleedG&G Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:48 am

Thanks Luv for the update. Take your time bro, as I (along with others) are willing to wait it out. Make sure you take some time for yourself to rest up as well.

Noles_IbleedG&G
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Post by dmar12yo Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:17 pm

once you donate, how do you download?

dmar12yo
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:01 pm

Anyone have any last minute things they want me to add to Version 1?...If not I'm just gonna finalize it...if so get it to me by 5pmest at the lastest...I wanna finalize at 7pmest
luvtotha9s
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MillerTime89 Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:21 pm

Luv, I have some PSU edits. How do I go about getting them to you? Do I post them on here or do I upload them on my PSN?

MillerTime89
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:24 pm

post them in the Penn St thread or better yet email them to me

Last edited by luvtotha9s on Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
luvtotha9s
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MillerTime89 Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:25 pm

Alright I'll work on getting them to your email!

MillerTime89
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by MillerTime89 Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:34 pm

I emailed you the edits, let me know if you got them or not.

MillerTime89
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:03 pm

Greetings College Football and Roster Fans,
First I’d like to thank all my followers who have donated for my rosters – my Inner Circle.  Your generosity and kind words are appreciated and it’s helped me out a lot.
In late August, I released Version 1 of my rosters to the world, for anyone and everyone to enjoy playing with the most detailed rosters out there.  After careful consideration, I have decided NOT to release Version 2 (which should be ready in the next couple weeks) and all my subsequent Versions to the public.  I will release them to my Inner Circle members only.

I know there may be some negativity out there about this, but please understand and consider that I am not a large corporation, or even an employee of a company.  I am an unemployed college football fan who started this as a passion in 2001 for my own enjoyment.  I started to share my work in 2009 and have done so for three seasons.  I work on these rosters almost 24/7 and while I know you all appreciate them, since the release of Version 1, almost all donations stopped.  Also, others have taken my rosters as a base and have tried to pawn them off as their own, and even though some have given me credit, it’s not appreciated.  But as you know I constantly update, and take all feedback and suggestions into consideration, and strive to be as perfect as possible.  I work on the rosters up and until the April NFL Draft, so you constantly receive updates season-round!  Using my rosters and putting them in someone else’s locker, is something I cannot condone and this bothers me more than money would ever bother me.

After consulting with friends, fans, and my Inner Circle members, I know this is the right thing to do for me personally.  You ALL have received an extremely detailed free Version I with which you can play, so if you do not care to donate to become an Inner Circle member and receive future updates, you still have something.  I also will understand if you do not want to become an Inner Circle member, but please understand my position.  Many of you are unemployed and times are hard, but I’m in your shoes as well.

Please include an email address, if you send to the P.O. Box, so I can add you to my Master Inner Circle List.  Thank you.  I think my rosters speak for themselves.  I know it was hard to donate prior to Version 1, because you didn’t know what you were getting for your donation.  Well, now you know.  I not only do names, but hometowns, appearances, equipment  and anything else possible, given the limitations of the game.

I thank all of my followers, friends, fans, and Inner Circle members, and I will continue to be on my forum (https://luvtotha9srosters.forumotion.com/), Twitter (http://twitter.com/Luvtotha9s) and various other sites.  Again, thanks for your understanding.  I will continue to work hard on the rosters, accepting all suggestions and feedback.  
                                                                    Respectfully,
                                                                              9’s

Last edited by luvtotha9s on Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:49 am; edited 4 times in total
luvtotha9s
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaydub918 Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:36 pm

Not trying to be argumentative, but this actually may encourage people to use your V1 rosters as a base. I understand your reasons for doing this, and I am not disagreeing with your decision. I just wanted to make sure all possible permutations of this have been considered.
Thanks for all your hard work.

Jaydub918
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:42 pm

If that's the case...they would have to announce it somewhere.....and I'll be checking....and have built in easter eggs that Only I know about...it will be very easy to spot if someone does that....If someone does do that....They will just kill it for everyone...because I will remove my finalized version 1 from my locker....no worries...believe me, I have thought this through...this isn't a whim
luvtotha9s
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jd@os Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:06 pm

I think it's fair. The way I see it, Luv fed everyone the main course, and everyone got full for free. If you want more, you just gotta pay for it; but keep in mind that you are already full. That's the way I see it.
jd@os
jd@os
Roster Lover
Roster Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by theflyingalamo Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:11 pm

You know the IC is behind you!
theflyingalamo
theflyingalamo
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaydub918 Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:56 pm

luvtotha9s wrote:If that's the case...they would have to announce it somewhere.....and I'll be checking....and have built in easter eggs that Only I know about...it will be very easy to spot if someone does that....If someone does do that....They will just kill it for everyone...because I will remove my finalized version 1 from my locker....no worries...believe me, I have thought this through...this isn't a whim
I think that's absolutely fair. I just wanted to make sure all the bases were covered. I know a lot of thought went into this. I just wanted to add another perspective, just in case, ya know?

Jaydub918
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:02 pm

Thanks...I appreciate it
luvtotha9s
luvtotha9s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gator3guy Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:19 pm

I took a break from NCAA for a while, came back today looking for version 2 and found this out. Just want to say thanks for the last 2 years. I just got out of college and don't have a job yet (or a PayPal account) so won't be able to donate money. So because of that I tried to donate my knowledge and information to help make your job easier and the rosters better (spent many hours in fact).

It's not that I can't afford the $20, but rather its not worth the investment with how little I play the game at this time of year. The only thing that refreshed the game were your rosters. I understand why you did it and I can't fault you, it's your choice. Well just wanted to say thanks for the free rosters over the last couple of years. Take care. Maybe I'll see you next year.

gator3guy
Roster Lover
Roster Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down