luvtotha9sRosters and More

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2012 Transfers

2 posters

Go down

2012 Transfers Empty 2012 Transfers

Post by Haitiankid79 Tue May 08, 2012 7:23 pm

Jalen Saunders is transferring from Fresno State to Oklahoma, according to the Sacramento Bee.

The receiver announced his decision to leave Fresno and it was thought the Saunders, a California product, would land at Washington. Saunders also considered Texas A&M and Sacramento State, where he would have been immediately eligible.

Saunders will have to sit out a year before he can begin building on his accomplishment at Fresno State. He led the Bulldogs with 50 catches for 1,065 yards and 12 touchdowns en route to earning all-Western Athletic Conference honors.

According to the Sacramento Bee, he opted to leave Fresno when coach Tim DeRuyter was brought in and the new staff suggested that Saunders move to slot receiver. The 5-9, 160-pound receiver is known for his incredible speed and prefers to be a deep threat on the outside. After spring workouts, he felt he did not fit into the new scheme, according to the Sacramento Bee.

Meanwhile, Sooners receiver Kameel Jackson announced he his leaving Oklahoma.

“Embracing my last week as a Sooner,” he said on Twitter. “…I’ve chosen to transfer and further my education and football career at Texas A&M.”

Oklahoma is also bringing in a new cornerback. Arizona transfer Cortez Johnson told SoonerScoop.com that he’s transferring this fall. Johnson played for former Arizona head coach Mike Stoops, now the defensive coordinator at Oklahoma. Johnson will have to sit out one season to abide by NCAA eligibility rules.

Source: Sportingnews.com
Haitiankid79
Haitiankid79
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

2012 Transfers Empty Re: 2012 Transfers

Post by GoAztecs Wed May 09, 2012 11:52 am

Also sent Luv a spreadsheet with all the transfers that have taken place in the off season to assist with the rosters, lots of graduating guys eligible to play immediately
GoAztecs
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Haitiankid79 Wed May 09, 2012 12:02 pm

GoAztecs wrote:Also sent Luv a spreadsheet with all the transfers that have taken place in the off season to assist with the rosters, lots of graduating guys eligible to play immediately

Nice. GoAztecs can you send me that spreadsheet too? My email is theddya@hotmail.com
Haitiankid79
Haitiankid79
Roster Head
Roster Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down