luvtotha9sRosters and More

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post Your Team's Entrance

5 posters

Go down

Post Your Team's Entrance Empty Post Your Team's Entrance

Post by jd@os Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:18 pm

One of the things I like about college football is the tradition. Last year, NCAA Football 12 included the ability to add Anticipation and/or Run Out music to better (although not greatly) capture teams' entrance traditions.

I've only been to three stadiums (Clemson, North Carolina, and South Carolina) and I'd like to see other team entrances if you guys would post the one's of the teams you're using. Of the three I've been to, Clemson and South Carolina have great ones; I've heard Virgina Tech's Enter Sandman may be the best.

Here's South Carolina's entrance, 2001. It's from years back, but it's been called one of the best by The Sporting News.

[youtube][/youtube]

Last edited by jd@os on Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
jd@os
jd@os
Roster Lover
Roster Lover

Back to top Go down

Post Your Team's Entrance Empty Re: Post Your Team's Entrance

Post by GoAztecs Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:55 pm

San Diego St's entrance isn't very special. The Aztec Warrior comes running out of the tunnel, followed by the flags for S D S U, and the team runs out to the student section. The SDSU entrances for the basketball team is much better, along with the "I Believe that we will win" chants.
GoAztecs
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:57 pm

Also enjoy USC's entrance when I go to games. Simple, yet gets you going for the game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0Om1MeNYI48
GoAztecs
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by VTPete22 Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:30 pm

I would have to say that VT's is definitely is the best (yes, I am a VT alum, but I am saying that with all biased aside). I have posted a few YouTube videos of their entrances for you all to enjoy (but you really have to be there in person to get the full effect).

Fans Perspective-2010 vs. Georgia Tech
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ET8KpC7o2M

ESPN Broadcast-2011 vs. North Carolina
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzR6V_sLqYA

VTPete22
Roster Noob
Roster Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:50 pm

This video is played before the team runs out on the field. That cloud of dust behind Sparky really does occur around here during the summer rain season, or whenever it gets really windy. Sparky starts off in west Phoenix and makes his way east to Tempe. He lands near the Palo Verde nuclear power facility, goes through downtown Phoenix, heads over the Mill Ave. bridge, passes the old flour mill on Mill Ave., and into Sun Devil Stadium.
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by jd@os Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:59 pm

^ Cool. I like that.

In a perfect world (and if we were all rich), it would be cool for Inner Circle members to get together, go to football games, and check out the entrances, traditions, etc, of others people's teams. I'd love to go to Va Tech JUST to see Enter Sandman. If you guys were in South Carolina, I'd take you to see Clemson run down The Hill and South Carolina come out to 2001.
jd@os
jd@os
Roster Lover
Roster Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotha9s Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:31 am

that would be sweet...maybe someday
luvtotha9s
luvtotha9s
Admin

https://luvtotha9srosters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:07 am

jd@os wrote:^ Cool. I like that.

In a perfect world (and if we were all rich), it would be cool for Inner Circle members to get together, go to football games, and check out the entrances, traditions, etc, of others people's teams. I'd love to go to Va Tech JUST to see Enter Sandman. If you guys were in South Carolina, I'd take you to see Clemson run down The Hill and South Carolina come out to 2001.

Lots of seats available at Aztec games, haha
GoAztecs
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by jd@os Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:54 pm

GoAztecs wrote:
jd@os wrote:^ Cool. I like that.

Lots of seats available at Aztec games, haha

Man I remember going to EVERY home game when South Carolina went 1-10 (won the first game, lost 10 in a row) and 0-11 the next season. The weird thing is the stadium wasn't empty; it wasn't because people loved their team, but because football is so big down here in the south. But what's even more weird is that in the late '90s, South Carolina had a top 15 basketball team and beat SEC favorites Kentucky twice that year--and the basketball arena was just about empty! Go figure.....
jd@os
jd@os
Roster Lover
Roster Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by zoon Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:47 pm

This is not an entrance video, but this shows the amount of work needed getting the ASU football team suited up for game-day.
zoon
zoon
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down