luvtotha9sRosters and More

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NC State 2013 news

Go down

NC State 2013 news Empty NC State 2013 news

Post by GoAztecs Wed May 22, 2013 2:36 pm

NC State picks up another transfer QB

Less than a month after granted his release from Arkansas, quarterback Brandon Mitchell has found a new home to finish his collegiate career.

Mitchell told ESPN’s Joe Schad he has decided to enroll at North Carolina State for his final year of eligibility.

“I like the culture, coaches, expectations within the program starting all the way at the top, and most importantly chemistry,” Mitchell told Schad. “I felt I built it with players in just three days. Bottom line is I want to win, and I want to win now. They have the best opportunity there for success and just had one missing piece.”

Because Mitchell is graduating from Arkansas this year, he will be eligible to play immediately.
http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/05/20/nc-state-gets-another-transfer-from-a-former-sec-qb/
GoAztecs
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

NC State 2013 news Empty Re: NC State 2013 news

Post by GoAztecs Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:19 pm

Picks up WR

Though he transferred from West Virginia last fall, new North Carolina State wide receiver Travares Copeland will be able to play for the Wolfpack in 2013.

According to his Twitter account, Copeland received a clearance from the NCAA that will allow him to play immediately.
GoAztecs
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAztecs Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:41 pm

For the second time in three years, Logan Winkles‘ season has been cut short before it even started because of a significant injury to one of his knees.

The latest injury occurred Thursday, with the North Carolina State fullback tearing the ACL in his right knee during a team drill. The 2013 season for Winkles, who was hit with a drunk-driving charge earlier this offseason, is obviously over.

GoAztecs
GoAztecs
RosterFarian
RosterFarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down